Hobi, take care of her, okay?

He used his fingers to tilt my head towards him "baby..talk to me.." he said softly

"I'm okay.. I just..lost my shit.." 

"Why? What happened?"

"He tried to touch her last night, and it snowballed into an argument an-"

"Did he do this? I will fucking ki-"

"No! He didn't..he left this morning..and after hearing him spit lies to me last night and the note he left me this morning.. I don't know. I just, snapped" 

His body language relaxed a little and he took his hand away from my face, he looked over at Namjoon who was leaning against the doorway "what now?"

"I'm filing the papers today, they'll be served when he's home" 

Hoseok nodded as I looked away again 
"Do you want help cleaning up?"

"Honestly, I'm leaving it this way" I shook my head "I have no motivation to clean any of this and my body hurts" 

"Let's get you to my house then, you shouldn't just sit here and stare at this. It's only going to make you feel worse than you do already" 

I nodded as I stood up 
"Thank you Joonie" I hugged him tightly, he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug and held onto me while I started to cry into his chest again "I'm so sorry" I started sobbing

"Shhhh, you have nothing to be sorry for" he kissed the top of my head "Alyssa, I love you. You're one of my closest friends. If I had known this is how things would play out I would've told you a long time ago how I felt about Mark, but we can't change the past. You have all of us with you going forward. Lean on us. We'll all walk with you. You don't deserve any of this" he squeezed me tighter as I tried to stop crying "it's going to be okay, you'll be okay. Hoseok is going to take you to his house and you can just..not exist for a while okay?" I nodded into his chest "you're strong. Don't forget that okay?"

"Okay" I said softly as I wiped my tears away and pulled away from him 

"Hobi, take care of her, okay?" 

"I will" he said as he nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist, we walked towards the door and Namjoon grabbed my suitcase for me and stuck it in Hoseok's trunk for me 

"I love you Alyssa, I'll make sure to let you know once the paperwork is done" 

"I love you too, and thank you again" 

He waved me off as he got into his car and drove off, Hobi opened the door for me and I sat down in the passenger side of his car, he got in behind the wheel and started the car, we drove in silence, usually he holds my hand while he drives but my hands had more bandaid than skin at this point. 

He carried my bag into the house for me, I followed him up the stairs to his bedroom where he sat my suitcase, he didn't say anything to me as he walked into the bathroom, I heard the water running and sat down on the edge of his bed waiting for him to come out. He peeked his head out and motioned for me to come into the bathroom 

"Hobi?" I asked as I entered the bathroom 

"Ssshh, come here" he took my hand and led me to the tub, he had filled it with bubbles for me and lit a candle "it isn't much..but I thought it might help you to just lay in here and relax"  

"Thank you" I said softly as I looked up at him, he kissed my forehead and went to walk away 
"I'll leave you to it" 
"Wait..can you stay with me?" I asked barely above a whisper, he smiled and nodded his head. He sat on the toilet lid and closed his eyes making me smile as I took my clothes off and got into the water. 

"Do you want to get in with me?" I asked 

He shook his head "you just lay there and relax baby" he smiled and got up, he sat down on the floor by the tub and gave me his full attention "if you want to talk, I'm here. And if not, I'm quite alright just sitting here with you" he smiled up at me and caressed my cheek softly.