A piece of me

Hoseok and I sat in the bathroom together for an hour before I finally got out of the tub. He gave me some of his clothes to wear for comfort, baggy sweats, and an oversized shirt. They smelled just like him and I loved it. 

He cooked me a huge dinner and after we ate we laid in bed talking and watching a movie. He held me tightly in his arms as we slept. I woke up before him and smiled as I stared at his sleeping face. 

I decided to make a giant breakfast for the two of us, to thank him for taking care of me. When he woke up he groggily walked into the kitchen and smiled 
"Good morning beautiful, what is this for?"

"For you" I smiled and leaned in to peck his lips "thank you, for yesterday" 
"You don't have to thank me" he smiled "I'm just happy to be here for you" 
"It means a lot to me" I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my forehead and pulled away from me, we sat down and ate together. 

We decided to get dressed and go to the mall, we walked around for a few hours and went to different shops laughing as we picked out the ugliest clothes and told each other they would look amazing in them. At one point I held up a sequined old lady shirt and told him it matched his eyes, he held it up to his chest and posed with it making me laugh even harder as I took a few pictures of him. 

It felt nice to relax with him. 
He kept me laughing the entire time and even though we couldn't hold hands, or share any secret kisses, I felt happy. Happier than I had in a very long time. 

"I made reservations for us tonight" he said with a smile as he drove us back to his house "The restaurant is an hour away, this way we can actually be us and not worry about anyone seeing us" 

"I'm sorry Hobi.."

"For what?"
"That we have to hide"
"I don't care" he shrugged as he reached over and intertwined our fingers "I get to spend my time with you, nothing else matters to me. And eventually, if you still want to..I'll be able to show you off as mine" he smiled 

"I can't wait" I smiled as I leaned over and kissed his cheek making him blush. 

I put my hair up into a high ponytail and lightly curled it before doing my makeup. I slid my long navy blue dress on that hugged my hips and accentuated my breasts, I took my wedding ring off and slid my black heels on. I walked out of his bedroom and down the stairs where he was waiting for me. 
He was sitting on the couch with one leg crossed over the other, his black hair parted perfectly on the side showing off his undercut, his suit looked like it was tailored to fit his body perfectly and he had rings on his fingers as well as an earring dangling in his ear. 

He took my breath away. 

"You look incredible" I said softly, he lifted his head up and when he stared at me, I felt butterflies erupt through my entire body, I heard his breathing stop as it got caught in his throat
"You look amazing" he said as he stood up and walked over to me, he wrapped one arm around my waist and his other hand cupped my cheek, tilting my head and leaning in to kiss my lips softly. 

When we finally arrived at the restaurant my jaw dropped, he got out and opened my door for me before handing his keys to the valet, there were fountains on the inside lit up with a soft glow, flowers were on every table and the ambiance felt so romantic I almost cried. I felt like a queen with the way he held me as we walked to our table, he pulled my chair out for me and we held hands across the table as we sipped our wine and talked about every little thing we could think of. 

He made me happy. 
His smile and his laugh were so genuine and contagious I couldn't help but get lost in his bubbly personality. 

Once we got back to his house we went straight to the bedroom. He kissed down my neck and between my breasts as his fingers found the zipper behind my back. My dress fell to the floor as my lips found his, I hurried to strip him of his clothes before he lightly pushed me onto the bed. 

His arms went behind me as he rested his hands on my shoulders, he licked, kissed, sucked, and nibbled on the skin of my neck and chest. His lips found my hardened nipples as he took turns licking and sucking on both of them, my hands had found their way to his hair as I tugged on the roots causing him to moan and push into me. My mouth hung open as I gasped at the sensation. 

Each thrust was slow, deep, and powerful. He took his time working my body and it only made me feel even more connected to him. Our lips connected, and instead of rushed and hungry, they were just as slow and powerful as his thrusts. He made sure to deliver all of his emotions to me in this moment. I returned them to him in my moans, whimpers, kisses, and the way I clawed at his skin. 

We laid there together panting as we tried to catch our breath, our skin coated in sweat as we laid there stuck together and holding onto each other. He traced little shapes onto my skin with his fingertips as I nuzzled my face into his chest. 

"You took your ring off" he said as he intertwined our fingers, I nodded 
"It felt right to take it off. I don't want or need the reminder. It feels weird not having anything on my hands now" 
He kissed my knuckles and brought my hand down to his chest, he lifted his hands and pulled off one of his rings, he stuck it on my middle finger as I stared up at him questioningly 

"It is way too soon for a promise ring, engagement ring..any ring really. But this way, you have a ring to wear, and a piece of me" he smiled 

I smiled wide as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck "thank you Hobi"