Would that still be okay?

I practically moved in with Hoseok once he was discharged from the hospital so that I could take care of him. Two months of hell, but I didn't complain, I knew he needed me. 

I fed him everything through a straw and made sure that he was taken care of around the clock. Eventually the pain had subsided and he didn't need the painkillers, or at least that's what he said. But I'd find him wincing or genuinely uncomfortable, and then I would have to beg for him to take it. 

When the time came for him to finally get the wires cut off of his teeth I held a big feast at my apartment for everyone to come to. 
Hoseok and I had officially been together for eight months, in the two months that he had his jaw wired shut we didn't once talk about what I had said to him in the hospital. 

I think we both silently agreed that it was too soon, that I had proposed in the moment out of fear. 

Once everyone had left, Hoseok and I laid down in my bed together to watch a movie, he was in his pajama pants with no shirt on, and I was only wearing one of his shirts and my underwear, I had my head laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat and trying not to fall asleep while we watched the movie. 

"You okay baby?" He asked as he rubbed my back 

"Mhmm" I nodded my head 

"Can we talk?"

"Of course" I lifted my head and sat up "what's up my love?" 

"I uh, I know we haven't talked about it. But I think we should talk about what you said when I woke up" 

"Okay" my face turned red as I nodded 

"Did you mean it? Do you want to actually get married to me?" 

"One day I do, I want us to spend our lives together. It doesn't have to be now, we can take our time"

"And, if I said I wanted it to be now would that still be okay?" 

I stayed silent for a moment as I thought it over. Mark and I waited, we were together for so fucking long already before we decided to get married, and look what happened.
What's the point in waiting? 

I turned my head and stared into his eyes looking for a sign. 
Love
Adoration
Nervousness
Excitement 

"Yes" I whispered 

He smiled and blushed as he looked down and intertwined our fingers 

"So, will you marry me?"

"Yes" I smiled as my eyes watered, he reached over and handed me a ring box 

"I bought this for you online one night while you were sleeping, I wasn't sure if you meant what you said or not but I wanted this" 

I gasped as he opened the box, he slipped the ring onto my finger and kissed my knuckles 

"I love you" he smiled 

"I love you too" I smiled and pecked his lips softly "thank you" 

He shook his head "you don't have to thank me. I should be thanking you, for everything" he kissed me softly and left a trail of soft kisses down my neck, he pulled me onto his chest and continued to kiss my skin making me moan as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his temple. His arms squeezed me tighter while his hands began roaming my body. 

He reached down and gripped my hips as his lips found mine, he kissed me deeply and passionately, for the first time in two months we could finally kiss the way we wanted to. 

He stopped holding back as he lifted my shirt over my head and instantly started to lick and suck all over my breasts and paid extra attention to my nipples 

"I haven't tasted you in so long" he whispered as he kissed down my stomach to my panties, he quickly slid them off of me making me giggle at how rushed he was "and, this will be my first time tasting you as my fiance" he winked making me laugh again as he smiled widely at me "I love you Alyssa" he kissed my pubic bone 

"I love you too Hoseok" 

He kissed the flesh above my clit, and caught me off guard when he flattened his tongue licking a stripe right between my lips and circled my clit with his tongue causing me to gasp as my fingers went right for his hair lightly tugging at his roots making him moan as he pushed his face further into me, he didn't bother to use his fingers, he just used his mouth as he pulled my orgasm out of me causing me to curse and moan out his name, he licked up all of my bliss before kissing his way back up my body, his clothed erection pushed up against me as he hovered over me and kissed me deeply. 

I reached down between our bodies and pulled his waistband down on his pants and briefs letting his erection spring free as it rested on top of my pussy, he smirked into the kiss as he pushed himself against me 

"Hobi please" I whined making him chuckle as he sucked the skin of my neck 

"My needy fiance" he whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps, my heart raced at his words and I squeezed him tighter lightly digging my nails into his skin. 

He inserted himself slowly as he hissed at the sensation of my already saturated walls clenching around his length, I tightened my legs around his waist and gripped his shoulders. He brought his hands under me and placed his fingers on my shoulders keeping our bodies close as he started thrusting. Each stroke was slow and powerful as he went deeper and deeper into me 

"Hoseok!" I moaned as he picked up his pace, he bottomed out inside of me and hit my sweet spot making me cry out to him 

"Fuck" he hissed out through gritted teeth and lowered his head to nip at my skin "you feel so good baby" he whispered and went faster as my eyes rolled back and my back arched off the mattress pushing my head further into the pillow "you're going to cum all over me already?" He asked as he closed his eyes 

"Yes! Fuck, I'm gonna cum" 

"Cum all over me baby, I want to feel you cum on my cock" 

"Oh god..Hoseok" I begged as my walls clenched around him sucking him into me, I felt myself finally release as my orgasm washed over me, I moaned out loud as his body shuddered, his eyes closed and his mouth hung open 

"Shit" he hissed "I'm gonna cum baby" he kissed my lips before quickening his pace letting his movements get sloppy until he eventually stilled himself deep inside of me and I felt him fill me with his release as he moaned loudly, he dropped his head in the crook of my neck and kissed my skin over and over "I love you" he whispered over and over in between the soft kisses, my eyes started to water as I wrapped my arms around him 

"I love you too Hobi..so much" I kissed his cheek causing him to look up and kiss my lips softly. 

A few weeks after he proposed we packed up my apartment and I moved in with him. We filled the house with pictures of us, our friends, and we adjusted to living together immediately. 

I loved falling asleep next to him or wrapped up in his arms. We started looking for different dance studios, I wanted to sell mine and move to a new location, one that didn't have so much shit attached to it. Somewhere Hoseok and I could make new memories. We opted to purchase one together, we had so much fun remodeling and building it from the ground up together. 

On our two year anniversary we finally started to plan the wedding. 

Our engagement might have been a little rushed but we wanted our wedding to be perfect. 

And it was. 

Tae and Jimin made me a custom wedding gown, and all of the men wore custom suits. Jimin made my bouquet out of silk, he took his time making each silk flower look beautiful and unique. 

Four years with the love of my life. 

I had never been happier. Walking down that aisle and watching him tear up as his father walked me towards him is forever engraved in my mind.