Is that okay with you

"Alright guys!" I clapped as the song ended, I panted to catch my breath "great job today!" 

They all piled out of the room and I sat down on the floor chugging down some water, Hoseok walked in with his shirt covered in sweat, he sat down next to me and drank from his own water bottle. 

"How was it?" I asked as I fixed my hair 

"Not bad" he shrugged "they're picking up on the new steps quicker than I expected" 

"Good" I smiled, he smiled back at me before he leaned in and kissed my lips. We pulled away from each other and sat in silence as we drank our waters 

"Oh! Jen wants to come in early again tomorrow for training" 

"I think she's only doing that because you're handsome and she's a thirsty bitch. She's been coming here since I opened and never once requested extra classes" 

"Well, I am good at what I do" he said cockily as he leaned back against the wall, I laughed and smacked his chest

"Babe?" 

We both looked up at the doorway to find Mark standing there

I felt my blood freeze 

"Hey" I forced a smile 

"Hey! Hoseok! How's the new job?"

"Pretty good" he smiled "my boss is a bit of a bitch though" he laughed as I smacked his chest again 

"Hey! Am not!" I giggled as Mark came over and sat on the floor with us, he chuckled right along with us   

"Wow, I haven't been here in forever" 

"I know" I half smiled. 

Mark hasn't come to the studio in three years. 

"Still got the stripper pole upstairs?" He winked

"Yeah" I gave a tight smile as I felt super uncomfortable 

"You should see me spin on that thing" Hoseok said as he laughed, Mark laughed with him as I glanced down at the ground trying not to think about us dancing together on the pole. 

"You should see Alyssa dance on that thing. I always begged her to dance for me, or strip for me but she was too prude to fool around in her studio" Mark chuckled "I could only ever get a kiss when I came by" 

"Oh shush, I was still nervous after opening. And besides, I've danced for you plenty of times. Or did you forget about the pole in the basement at home?" 

I don't know why I was getting so irritated but I wanted him gone. 

Go get your new whore to dance for you, you selfish prick.

"I remember" he chuckled 

I noticed Hoseok slightly gripping onto his water bottle tighter. 

"So what brings you here?" 

"Well, I got done early so I wanted to stop by and take you out to eat before we head home"

"Oh, I have my car though"

"That's okay" Hoseok smiled "I can pick you up in the morning" 

I realized what Hoseok was trying to do, and smiled. 

"Okay, where are we going then?" 

"I'm not sure" Mark smiled 

"Alright, Hobi, do you want to come grab your shit out of my office so I can lock up?"