Forgiveness?

"I just want to meet and explain myself" 

Those words rang in my head as Hobi and I laid in my bed together. 

We had discussed it, he decided that he wanted the closure. He wanted to know what he did wrong when all he ever did was love her and give her everything she had ever asked for. 

"Are you sure you want me there?"
"Why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend, and you keep me level headed if shit gets rough" he smiled as he held my hand on the drive to the diner where we would be meeting Stacey. 

Once the three of us were seated in a booth together a very uncomfortable silence filled the space. 

She kept looking between Hoseok and I while I stared out the window and Hoseok watched the people move around the diner. 

"So" she took a deep breath "thank you for agreeing to meet with me..Hoseok.. I owe you so many apologies and explanations"

"You do" he nodded 

"And Alyssa, I'm sorry for running out on you that day.."

I nodded and stayed silent. This is between them, not me. 

"Let me say, Hoseok, you did nothing wrong. You were the most perfect boyfriend in the entire world and I was so lucky to have you. That night.. I was just a little too drunk. I faded in and out, and when Jake and I slept together I honestly had no idea that it wasn't you until I woke up. It killed me to know that I had betrayed you which is why I told you the truth. I'm so so sorry that I ever made you doubt yourself. I also apologize for the way I handled things after we broke up. I thought that if I showed you I still loved you and wanted you that you would take me back. I was so blinded by my emotions and guilt that I handled it in every single wrong way possible. I'm so sorry for that" 
her voice cracked as tears slipped down her cheeks 

"I just wanted to get that out and to ask for forgiveness. I know I don't deserve it, but I still live in guilt that I let the greatest thing to ever happen to me slip through my fingers" 

Hoseok was holding my hand under the table and I made sure to give it a reassuring squeeze as he thought about what to say to her in return. 

"I forgive you" he said softly "if not for you, then for me" 

She sobbed "thank you"  

"If Alyssa can forgive her ex husband for an entire hidden relationship, I should be able to forgive you for a one night stand. And thank you for assuring me that I wasn't to blame" 

"Of course" she smiled as she wiped her face 

He sighed and stared at me before looking back at Stacey 

"I know you need a job, and I know Alyssa really needs another instructor..if you still want to hire her baby, I don't mind. It doesn't mean I want to be friends, or spend any time with you that isn't necessary. It just means I'm looking out for my girlfriend and trying to help in any way I can" 

She nodded while I sat up straight 

"Babe..I..we should have talked about that first. Don't offer it because you feel obligated, I can find someone else"

"It's okay" he smiled at me and squeezed my hand "she's a great instructor and knows her stuff. I'll be okay, I swear" 

"Okay" I nodded with a smile as he leaned in and kissed my lips 

"Thank you guys, so so much!" She smiled and wiped her face again "I appreciate this more than you know" 

Once we walked into his house and we kicked our shoes off we sat down on the sofa together 

"Are you sure about this?" I asked

"I'm sure" he smiled as he pulled me down on top of himself, we laid there together for a while as I listened to his heart beat, I closed my eyes and smiled as I nuzzled into him. I took my cold hands and slipped them under his shirt for warmth making him hiss as his muscles contracted under my touch. 

"Hobi?" 
"Hmm?" He responded as he ran his fingers through my hair, I tilted my head upwards and placed light kisses along his neck and jaw making him shift underneath me, I straddled him making him smile up at me, I grabbed the hem of his shirt and he helped me pull it over his head. 

I smiled as I stared down at him and then kissed down his neck, chest, and stomach making sure to swirl my tongue around his nipples making him moan as I grazed my teeth over them. He used his hands to lift my shirt for me, I pulled it off and unclasped my bra revealing my chest for him, I felt him harden underneath me and I grinded my hips making him hiss as he bit his bottom lip. He grabbed the waistband of my pants and pulled them downwards to himself 

"Lift your leg baby" 

I leaned and lifted my leg letting him free one leg from my yoga pants

"Now this one" he gripped my hip as I leaned and let him roll my pants down my other leg and throw them across the room 
"I could have just stood up" I giggled making him smile

"Nope. You're warm and comfy, I didn't want you to get off of me" he smiled 

"What about my panties?" I smirked as I rolled my hips 

"Lift up" he smirked 

I lifted up slightly as he undid his button and zipper, he pulled his pants and briefs down just enough for his cock to spring free, bouncing off my inner thigh as he shimmied his pants down his legs and kicked them off. I laughed at him as he smiled up at me. 

He slid his fingers into my panties pulling them over with one hand while he lined himself up with my entrance with his other hand "come on baby" he whispered as I smirked and slowly slid down his length making both of us moan at the sensation. 

"Mmm Hobi" I moaned as I steadied myself and adjusted to the feeling of him buried deep inside of me. I started to rolling my hips and grind into him, I bounced up and down his length making him moan and grip my hips as his hips bucked up and down adding to the pleasure ripping through my body, I felt myself clench and unclench around him as he closed his eyes and his head dropped backwards onto the arm of the couch 

"Yes baby, fuck yes, your pussy feels so good baby" he gasped as I sped up, bouncing faster and faster up and down his length "mmmm you ride my cock so good baby. Cum for me baby" 

"Hoseok! Fuck" I released down his length letting my movement go lazy and sloppy as I lost my rhythm, he gripped me tighter and lifted me slightly and brought me back down on himself,  he was bucking his hips up and down while lifting me and bringing me down on himself 

"Mmm I'm gonna cum baby" he moaned and tucked his bottom lip between his teeth 

"Hoseok" I gasped "fuck, you fuck me so good" I whispered, I leaned down and bit down on his neck as he thrusted deeply into me and released himself inside of me, he moaned loudly in my ear as his body shuddered underneath of me, I laid on his chest as our hearts raced and our breathing tried to relax. 

He lifted my hips a bit letting himself slide out of me as we continued to lay there exchanging little kisses as he traced his fingers over the skin of my back and kissed my forehead. He reached over and grabbed the blanket that was draped over the sofa and covered us up as he held me close. 

I fell asleep on his chest, wrapped up in his arms, feeling content, happy, loved, wanted, and needed. 

Everything I had ever wanted, I found in him.