First Impressions

Just so people know in this, Inko is not downgraded like she is in Canon. She still looks like she did when Izuku was a kid. Also, Katakuri doesn't live with them due to it being safer for Izuku and Inko but he's still married to Inko. Enjoy.

3rd person POV:

After the exam was over, an immediate faculty meeting was called to discuss the situation over a certain possible student. "I'm telling you, keep the Charlotte out of UA. If we don't, we'll face consequences for this for sure." "How do you know that Vlad? It's not like he even has a record. In all honesty, he's got a rather clean record to say the least. Not even All Might when he started had one this clean. He was also able to get the top score in the exam alone. Turning him away would be idiotic at best." All Might had a bit of confidence as a scratchy looking man stated this. The small rodent that was the principal looked around the room to see it was rather evenly dispersed. "Then we will do a vote. If the majority votes against Izuku Charlotte Midoriya, we will deny his request. If the majority votes for him to remain in UA, Aizawa will have him in his class." "Fair enough. It seems him and Yaoyorozu know one another to the point I'd like to see how they interact." Everyone understood for the faculty of 13 including Nezu to vote.

"Alright. Who here thinks we should deny his request to join?" six raised their hands consisting of Vlad, 13, Cementos, Ectoplasm, Poweloader, and Present Mic. "Mic, seriously?" "Sorry Eraser, but I've seen a lot of damage by the Charlotte family. I just don't think we should risk it yo." "Very well, now who here thinks we should offer him a chance?" Seven votes came up consisting of Aizawa, All Might, Nezu, Midnight,Snipe, Recovery Girl, and Hound Dog. "You can't be serious Nezu, he's the son of one of the most dangerous Charlotte family members." "That does not mean he should be put in the same category Vlad. Keep in mind that there is heroes who have quite the record to not be considered a hero, yet we turn a blind eye to this." "Not only that, but this young man holds quite a calm head. The youngsters who were throwing things at him couldn't make his will budge as he simply walked out after saving someone they refused to help. I've never seen such resolve in someone so young." Recovery Girl says this for the ones that wanted to offer Izuku the chance to nod knowing she was right.

"Perhaps, but who's to say this isn't a facade for his family to learn of us and become more dangerous than they already are." Ectoplasm brings this up with Nezu speaking. "Whether it is one or the other is up for debate no matter how you place it. Unfortunately, we cannot tell until time progresses. We will however keep a closer eye on our young Charlotte student. We're adjourned."

Few weeks later, Izuku POV:

Weeks had passed since the entrance exam to UA with still no word whatsoever. I started to worry a bit, but didn't let it show. I tried to listen to the news on the couch as a way to help soothe my issues with this. "Izuku?" I glanced to the side to see my aunt Pudding leaning over the couch. She decided to drop by and give my mom some info on a new dessert she's trying to think of for the restaurant she works at. Since many didn't exactly look to fondly on me and mom, she'd usually lose her job just because of who she was married to. A few years back, aunt Pudding came over to find this out and offer mom a job that a restaurant some of my older aunts ran. She took it and now she's a shift manager of the place during the day with the occasional evening shift. "Yeah?" "Wanna try a piece of chiffon?" I shrugged my shoulders agreeing before being given a piece.

Halfway through it, mom came back with the mail and some very rude hate notes on our door. She stopped to look at a letter before panicking. "Izuku! The results are in!" I placed my cake on the table and darted to my mother for the letter to nearly tackle her to the ground. Once in my hand, I immediately ran to my room and shut the door so it was only me inside. Looking at the letter on my desk, I was nervous as anything. 'just breathe Izuku, it'll be alright.' I took a deep breath in before slowly going towards the letter. As I opened it, a small object came out to project a hologram of some kind of rodent.