The Disowned Son

Izuku POV:

After our meal, our waiter had brought Ochako and I into the kitchen and through a door. He walked us up a stairwell to be met by an older guy sitting in a chair. He looked somewhat shorter with blond hair from the braided beard. The hat made me think he was the chef with his most notable feature being a peg leg.

 The hat made me think he was the chef with his most notable feature being a peg leg

"Alright. How do you know the brat?" I raised an eyebrow for the man to let out a sigh. "Sanji came in and asked me if I could listen in on a talk between you and him. He seemed to be in a bit of a cold sweat asking me. So what did you say to make him that shaken up?"

"Zeff. You mind if I ask them a major question?" The man known as Zeff let Sanji look at us with a cold dead stare. "Alright. How do you know about Germa and my connections?" This raised an interest with the man for him to lean forward to listen.

"Big Mom."

"Who the heck is that?" Sanji asked for Zeff to add in.

"She's one of the most powerful people in the world. If you cross her, you better be ready to have an all out war. I've crossed paths with one of her daughters when I was in my younger years. Big Mom or Lin Lin Charlotte and her family are not the type of people to mess with."

"So why does that matter here? She sound like some old hag if you know her kids."

The old man gave a solid kick to Sanji's head and had him tank it with some strain as it looked. "Big Mom is an Emperor and leader of the Big Mom Pirates. Her info network is next to nobody."

"Tch. So you're part of that family-"

"DON'T EVEN DARE AFFILIATE ME WITH THOSE PSYCHOPATHS!" I shouted in anger before explaining. "I may have their blood in my veins, but I'm nothing like the Charlottes. Almost every single one of them are sick and disgusting freakshows that need to be thrown in a prison and rot in it!" I calmed myself a bit with Ochako coming in front of me.

"We're going in circles right now. I think you'll understand this if I explain some bits that are important to understand how we're to this point." She cleared her throat before pointing out what's needed. "The Charlotte family does a large amount of things in order to obtain territory from what I've learned. They go from a wide arrange from creating treaties with crews, nations, and sometimes arrainged marriages. These are where Big Mom offers one of her 86 children in exchange for a treaty. However, she'll only join those she deems worthy into her family. Izuku though refuses to admit it, is the son of the second son of the Charlotte family, Katakuri. Big Mom wants to create an arranged marriage between me and him in hopes to continue her legacy. One of his aunts, Pudding is arranged to be wed to you in an attempt to join Germa 66 and the Big Mom Pirates."

"No way! I have no desire to be affiliated with those scumbags ever again!" Sanji was enraged as Ochako continued.

"The marriage is a ploy to get Germa all together." This confused both cooks. "Long in short, Big Mom wants the technology of Germa for whatever reason she has. In short, the wedding will keep the leaders in the same place for Big Mom to kill them. After that, they'll clean house with the rest of the Germa kingdom and then take the scientific tech they have. Apparently, Germa doesn't even have a clue this is happening. They're going into a trap. Mr. sanji. I get that you hate your family. Nobody really understands why, but that's not the point. The point is we need you to help us. Izuku wants to defeat Big Mom because of being deemed part of her family when he has no desire at all. During this wedding, we're planning to defeat the Charlotte family as a whole. All you have to do is join us and help on our end. After that, what you do is entirely up to you and we don't have to talk ever again."