Fight for Growth

Since this is important in this, let me explain what the difference is with being a Yanko is in this story. To be a Yanko, you'd have to be strong enough that the pro hero society as a whole can't beat you without amounting an army. Even at that point, it's still not definite they would win. Being a Yanko also doesn't mean you're a villain. This title can also be given to pros(Such as Shanks and Whitebeard in this). Also, Marinefort didn't happen in this so the pirates that died there are still alive today. Also the Marines are also a major faction in this as well. Enjoy

3rd person POV:

After the end of the USJ battle, Katakuri, Smothie and Cracker began heading back home. As they did, Smothie began questioning her brother about Izuku. "Brother, why didn't you tell us you had a son?" "It wasn't important to say. Besides, I'd rather him live in a world where we don't bother him." "So did you knock somebody up and leave them with a ki-GAH!" Cracker was cut off by Katakuri lifting him by his neck up. "Don't t think me for a pile of garbage like you that would leave a woman with their child. If you honestly must know, I did marry his mother but for safety purposes of my family they go under her maiden name so the bastards of this society don't go after them and put them in the same boat as us." "Ok. But can you leg go now? I can't breathe." Cracker tried to get away from his brother's grip while hardly able to speak as his wind pipe was being chocked out. The giant villain let him go and started walking away. "Somebody report to mama what happened here and leave out the part about Izuku. It won't end well if we tell her this."

As he walked away, Cracker started to regain his ability to breathe again. "You're job Smoothie. I need a little cake or something to sweeten up my day." He started walking away, but was stopped by a small comment by Smoothie. "Hope your crotch heals from our nephew's kick today." This gave a shiver down the purple haired man's spine before walking away. "I guess it's fair for me to talk with mama. I need to discuss with her the man I found today." Smoothie wen't to Big Mom's whereabouts with a bit of a happy tone. Meanwhile, Katakuri played back the entire fight in his head when he was out of sight from both his siblings. He tried to make it so the fight was for real and not as dangerous to Izuku's well being, but that ship already sailed from what he saw. The scar on his cheeks were proof that all his efforts to keep his family out of danger failed tremendously. 'DAMMIT!' He slammed his fist into a wall to shatter the entire cinder block side and bring a building down. "Izuku. Inko. I'm sorry that this happened to you."

Few days later, All Might POV:

"I'm sorry All Might, but I can't accept that." After discussing with young Midoriya about obtaining OFA again when he was released from Recovery Girl's office with another denial from him, I decided to ask my second choice. Mirio Togata. A specific pick that Nighteye had offered. Unfortunately, he also denied the quirk as well. "I have power and I'm fine as is. Why don't you give it to someone that doesn't or someone that will use it more than me?" "*sigh* Very well. Thank you for your honest answer. Also, it goes without saying but keep this a secret please." "Lips sealed." He began pretending his mouth had a zipper to prove a point for me. Before he left though, I wanted his opinion on something. "Young Togata. If someone was the son of a very powerful villain, would you believe they could still be a hero. Even if everyone is against them and wish for him to just drop off the face of the earth, do you think they still have the privilege to be a hero." He thought about it for a moment before answering. "If the drive's there, I don't see why not."

He left for me to smile a bit. "Perhaps the two of them meeting one day could work out." I glanced over young Togata's and young Midoriya's files to see much similarities between them. 'On one hand, young Togata has been in dead last and understands what it's like to work from the ground up. Though he isn't the smartest and his grades are so-so, he embodies what it means to be a hero to heart. Meanwhile, young Midoriya would be considered a prodigy if it wasn't for his lineage. This had given him a cold shoulder to the world expecting everyone to be against him. All he needs to be a great hero is proof that people are actually on his side and don't interact with him just because they have to.' The door began to open up for two familiar faces to be shown to me. "I assume you're here to talk with young Midoriya." They smirked while I had gotten up and changed into my buff form. "Right this way."