Iva

3rd person POV:

As the fight between Izuku and Magellan went off, Yaoyorozu and the group tried to find a way down below into Level 5. To be fair though, it was mainly Bon and Yaoyorozu with Buggy and Mr. 3 trying to find a way to ditch them and get up to another level. The group stopped when they felt a shake to look back where they left Izuku. "Something tells me that wasn't a good sound." Bon began running back towards the area before being stopped by Yaoyorozu.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to help our friend. What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Tell me, then. How do you plan to help against someone who you can't touch. As far as I'm aware, your combat is close range. Unlike Midoriya who can make his mid-long range if need be, you'd be nothing more than a liability against Magellan."

"THEN WHAT ABOUT YOU!? You're Shroud Boy's friend too and can fight Magellan, so why don't you!?"

"I am NOT Midoriya's friend! I didn't even wanna come here to begin with!"

"THEN LEAVE! NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO STAY HERE!"

"THAT SHIP SET SAIL WHEN I FOLLOWED THE DAMNED BASTARD DOWN THIS FAR!" Both began shouting with some of the guards finding them.

"OVER THERE!"

"Tch. Great. Big Nose. Wax Man. We gotta go-" Yaoyorozu looked back to see Buggy and Mr. 3 no longer around. "OH COME ON!"

With Izuku

Izuku began feeling the power he had before when the ground turned to mochi again. This time, he tried to focus and keep it's power to what he knew of his skills. The ground reformed and transformed into fists with his use of Observation Haki telling him where Magellan was. "Mochi Mochi....GATLING BARRAGE!" The fists stormed towards Magellan with him getting coated in the strange ground alteration till he was unable to be seen.

"Should've guessed you could use the powers of that Devil Fruit's Awakened abilities."

"Awakened? What are you talking about?" The mochi ground began to bubble away to show Magellan clearly angered.

"Your father, he has an ability similar to yours. It's a unique situation where Devil Fruits are able to alter the outside world of the holder. Some have achieved this and are able to do unfathomable things. Your father is one of them and it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

'Oh yeah. Thinking back, Ace and Ryukyu mentioned something similar to me about it in Hosu. So this is what having Awakened powers feels like?' Izuku held his hands out and concentrated on what he was doing to pull pieces of the walls, floor and ceiling out and transform it into mochi. Magellan looked in awe as he saw the area around him alter and somewhat worry. Before things could go any farther though, Izuku kneeled over in pain while coughing up blood. 'Dammit. Of all the times to have this happen.'

Yaoyorozu and Bon came upon the scene to notice the balls of mochi floating in the air and dropping down. "Just what was that? Also, what happened to make Shroud Boy fall to the ground so quickly?"

"Guess he wasn't healed enough yet. He's still struggling with the injuries he had from Kuma before coming here."

"Wait, he fought Tyrant Kuma before coming to the prison?" Yaoyorozu nodded while still notably worried.

'Things aren't looking good. That's a lot of blood he lost. Not only that, but he looks like he's already been hit by Magellan's poison. Something tells me this match isn't going to last much longer.'

"I'll admit, Midoriya. If you were at your top, I may have not been able to stop you. However, you made a grave error coming here injured. Now you'll pay the price. Hydra." Magellan continued his attack with his three poison serpent heads for Izuku to be able to dodge the first two, but be hit by the third. "Poison Road." Magellan used the third head to come directly towards Izuku to grab him and coat them both in poison. "Now it's time to end this. Toxin Mane."