Training Camp

Izuku POV:

A few days passed since we had our exams with Mr. Aizawa giving us a bit of a shocker saying that he had no intentions on having any of us be denied the training camp we were going on. Basically it was a rouse for us to work harder or something. I honestly didn't care as much. My main attention was on the fact neither me nor Hado has had any contact with Ace or Ryukyu in the past few days. I started to worry a bit with Pops not telling me anything. This kept on my mind since the day after the exams and it now worrying me.

"Alright. Everyone on the bus." Mr. Aizawa came over with a woman that was slightly smaller than him with her face covered. I gave one glance at her before realizing who she was.

'So aunt Smoothie is coming with us. This is a shock.' I hopped on the bus and sat near the back so nobody would give me a hard time. Coming near me, Uraraka hopped in the seat and sat next to me.

"Hey Midoriya. You mind if I sit with you?"

"You're already sitting there, so why not?"

Looking up, I locked eyes with Yaoyorozu for a moment with her holding her head down in shame. "Midoriya. Is the seat in front of you taken?" Todoroki and Shinso made themselves known for me to stare at them.

"Seat's all yours." They sat down with Aizawa and Smoothie sitting in the front before we started heading off. As we sat down, I got a text from Tsunatori.

Tsunatori: I got a bit of intel from Kaido's All Stars. Apparently, a Warlord's been sent off to find you. Stay sharp.

Since the ordeal that happened, I shared contacts with the people in class B that wanted to help me and Tsunatori out as well as the contacts from some of my own class.

Izuku: Any ideas on who it is? I know Crocodile was taken out, but apparently someone already filled his spot.

Tsunatori: I don't know. Do you have anyone that might?

Izuku: Sadly. Just give me a second and I'll text them to see what I can find out.

Since Yaoyorozu was our class rep, I had to learn her number. Didn't expect I'd have to use it, but there's a first for everything.

Izuku: Hey. It's Midoriya. I wanted to know if you have any idea of a possible Warlord dispatch. Tsunatori said she has some intel about it but doesn't know who.

Bitch: How does she know this?

'That's right. She doesn't know Tsunatori is Kaido's daughter.'

Izuku: Not important. Do you have an idea or not?

Bitch: Give me a minute. If anyone would know outside of my uncle, it would be Sengoku.

I waited a minute before a response back was made.

Bitch: He says that there was a recent dispatch of Kuma on my uncle's orders. I don't know what they were and neither does he, but it can't be good if it's Kuma the Tyrant.

Izuku: I'll send something on the group chat that Mr. Aizawa is part of. Just make sure you say anything you find out. Got it?

Bitch: Understood.

I changed up where I was sending messages to inside the 'Sweet Sneak' as it was called, chatroom. 'Why did Ochako have to name this chat and give us weird names?'