Judgement

3rd person POV:

"Yaoyorozu. I don't know what this is about, but I'll only ask you one last time. Get our of the way before I actually do hurt you. I somewhat reconciled what you did, but that doesn't mean I'm not against raising a hand to you."

"Then do it! Right now, I'm the one thing forcing you to stay here. So fight me seriously."

Izuku stared at her before running as fast as he could away. This was stopped however when a small hand grenade almost blew him up to force the green haired boy back. "ARE YOU INSANE!?"

"WE'RE OPPONENTS HERE! YOU'RE GOING TO FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW! IF YOU WANT TO SAVE ACE AND RYUKYU, THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO DO THAT!" 'I know I'm dead regardless. If I don't die from my uncle right after this, it'll only be a matter of time before he finds out what happens at Impel Down. Not only that, but I know he'd kill me if he found out I'd work together with Midroriya.' "C'MON! IF YOU WANNA SAVE ACE AND RYUKYU, THEN FIGHT ME SERIOUSLY!"

Yaoyorozu struck Izuku again for him to dodge and constantly evade her repeated strikes. 'I don't get it. She wasn't for the raid before, but this is out of line even for her.'

At UA

"WHAT'S YAOYOROZU THINKING!?" Ochako shouted in anger as she watched the fight go on between them. Izuku continued to avoid her strikes with the fact they were fighting there of all places irritating her. "She said she wants to fix what she did with Midoriya in her past. SO WHY THE HECK IS SHE DOING THIS!?"

"There must be an ulterior motive." Aizawa points this out with everyone looking at him before he explained. "You all won't hear this because this happened a long time ago and it will probably be covered almost immediately since it revolves around the Fleet Admiral, but Yaoyorozu has committed arson and attempted murder of Midoriya alongside her uncle, Akainu. She fully believed it was just by what her uncle stood by, but we all can tell right off the bat that it's wrong with her admitting to this to myself and principal Nezu."

"Wait. If she did that, why is Yaoyorozu in the hero course still?" Kirishima asked knowing that something like this would be an immediate grounds for termination if it was made known.

"If we did, we'd face Akainu and his logic as to why we should've ousted Midoriya out of fear he may be plotting something, which we almost did. It was a 7 to 6 vote allowing Midoriya to stay in knowing who is biological father is. By law, we could've allowed him to be denied. But from time and time again, he's shown he's nothing like his father to the point any type of distrust in him would be ridiculous."

"But why did you let us believe he wasn't?" Iida asked, acknowledging his own mistakes in this. "If you would've told us off the bat that he was debated among the staff, then maybe that would've pulled some of the tension off him."

"Do you honestly think that, Iida?" Aizawa asked for the Engine quirk user to look at him. "You all made your opinion on Midoriya before knowing him. Unlike Uraraka who understood that he was actually kind enough to save her, none of you wanted to look past the obvious." Iida looked away understanding it now and knowing he actually was wrong and that it wouldn't change a thing. "Right now, Yaoyorozu is faced most likely with two options. Face Midoriya or be positioned as an accomplice to his acts." Everyone quieted down and turned to the TV to see the two continue to fight with Yaoyorozu starting to get the upper hand.

At Marinefort

Izuku was struck and slid back to taste a little blood in his mouth. "ENOUGH! WHY IS THIS SO IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!? I KNOW YOU DON'T EXACTLY 'LIKE' ME, BUT THIS IS BEYOND OUT OF LINE EVEN FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"IF YOU THINK THIS IS OUT OF LINE, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! AS YOU SAID BEFORE, YOU'D NEVER HIT A WOMAN, BUT A BITCH IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! WELL I'M A BITCH IN YOUR WAY, SO PROVE YOU WANT TO SAVE ACE AND RYUKYU BY YOUR VALUES BY STRIKING ME!" Yaoyorozu created a flash bomb to throw at Izuku for him to be blinded before repeatedly attacked by Yaoyorozu.