Rampage

Few minutes prior, Itsuka POV:

I started heading towards the auditorium to meet up with everyone in the group trying to help Midoriya with my classmates who wanted to help. As we did, we began a conversation about the Yankos. "So I heard red haired Shanks is spending a little time in Japan. I wonder why?"

"My best guess, the man might want a Japanese woman to make his empress." Setsuna started making a joke about this for Kinoko to join in.

"Then maybe I should give him a call up. I'm sure he'd love my little mushrooms to brighten his nights popping up everywhere."

"Oh please. He'd want a woman, not a little girl like you." Our green haired classmate struck a pose while emphasizing a point. "And if he wants a woman, I'm more than happy to be that woman and show him a time he'll never forget."

"In what way, scaring him by how fat your butt is." The two started an argument before we noticed Pony looking a bit down.

"You ok Pony? We're not causing problems, right?"

"It's not that Tetsutetsu....it's Kaido." We stopped immediately after Pony mentioned the King of Beasts. "He's coming to Japan."

"So all four Yankos will be in Japan at the same time!?" Reiko panicked a bit with the rest of us not being far behind.

"Y-yeah." She seemed to be really down by this. I mean having a mutation quirk was why she was ridiculed in America. But she seemed more off that I couldn't put my finger on why.

'Maybe there's more to this than I think.'

"Why are you following us?" The sound of Todoroki snapped me back to reality to see him and Iida walking towards the auditorium with Yaoyorozu behind.

"If you both are monitoring the villain, then I have a right to just as much being class rep."

"Not like you've helped Midoriya at all. The only thing you've done to him is harm him, ridicule him, and treat him like he should die."

"While we are on that topic Yaoyorozu, why do you hate Midoriya so much?"

"I've questioned that too."

'To be fair, I wanted to know as well.'

Todoroki glanced over to notice us. "Hello Kendo."

"Hey Todoroki." We began walking together while Yaoyorozu kept being asked by her classmate why exactly her hatred for Midoriya happened.

"I do not see the reason why you'd go after Midoriya when he's done nothing to instigate it."

"He's going to be a villain that harms people for no reason if he joins his family. He's most likely going to follow in their footsteps, so why is that a problem."

"Up until now, he's done nothing to make us believe he's even going to join the Charlotte family. He's fought Katakuri to the point of almost death two times already and neither time has he shown any interest in being part of the group. I personally think you're letting your own belief that he will be part of the Charlotte family cloud your judgement." Todoroki pointed this out with all of us agreeing.

"Have you not seen the amount of destruction that the Charlotte family have caused!? The chances are, those who aren't part of the group yet will become part of it soon."

"Yoayorozu, I respect your thought and actually believe that the possibility is higher for Midoriya to be part of the Charlotte family. However, I still hold out belief that Midoriya will not because I've seen his resolve more than once and you've seen his resolve for years. If you need more assistance in this, then I do not know what to say."