Second Attempt

3rd person POV:

As the Sports Festival came to a close, onlookers and heroes alike left the stadium and began heading to where they needed. In the ordeal, the Whitebeards had obtained a rather unique pair of guests on the Moby Dick.

"So. What do I owe the pleasure, Little Ryu." Ryukyu knelt down in front of Whitebeard somewhat annoyed of the nickname she was given back when she joined.

"I came to discuss about your newest son."

"Izuku? What about him?" Whitebeard pulled the top off a barrel of alcohol and passed it to Marco to give Ryukyu. Hado and Lola stood in the back with the other members of the pirate crew watching in unease. "In all this time you've left, you've never taken an interest in any of our family that has recently come. What's so special about this one?" Whitebeard opened up another barrel and began chugging the contents.

In a similar fashion, Ryukyu grabbed the barrel and chugged the contents for Lola to look shocked at how easily her boss can hold her liquor. 'JUST HOW MUCH CAN SHE DRINK!?'

"Pwah! Thank you for the drink sir. And to answer your question, he's peaked my interest." She tosses the barrel aside to have it shatter. "You haven't taught him Haki yet, have you?"

"It would've been a halfassed effort. By now, he has enough strength where if we were to teach it to him, he'd have the basics in like a week."

"Then consider me a teacher for him. Out of all the crew, you can't deny that I was the one that excelled the most in Haki control. In your younger days, you even said I'd give you a run for your money alongside Roger. As such, I want to personally make sure he succeeds."

This peaked the interest of everyone there including Whitebeard. "Why do you wanna invest so much in this boy? Any special reason?"

"Let's just say, he's shown merit in what he wants and I want to see his goal get reached."

As she walked away, Marco spoke up trying to get her attention. "You know, the 4th Division Commander spot is still open. I'm sure everyone would enjoy having you return to your post."

Ryukyu felt enraged hearing this before calmly answering. "Until I have that bloated imbecile that killed Thatch behind bars or dead with his neck between my hands, I refuse to come back. He broke the solemn vow of our crew and needs to be taught a lesson. So until he does, consider my spot in the Whitebeards on hold indefinitely."

Ryukyu, Lola and Nejire walked off the ship with Whitebeard opening another barrel. "So. We've got three spots on the list. Any specific ones you all want?"

"I have an offer I'd like to put on the table." Ace spoke up while holding a picture of Todoroki up. "Shoto Todoroki. Chances are, his firepower isn't well controlled and he needs training. Meeting his father earlier today, I wanted to punch him in the face. So I thought maybe learning from a different perspective could be beneficial to his growth."

"I like the idea." Squard was somewhat happy while looking down the offers as well. "This Shinso kid seems promising also. Maybe we can put him in as a maybe."

"Agreed." Marco placed the info to the side with Whitey Bay finding another she'd be interested in.

"Perhaps Momo Yaoyrozou-"

"NO!" Marco and Ace both shouted in annoyance that her name was even brought up.

"Then since we're not taking Izuku as an offer, maybe as a third we can do-"

"I want the little lady that is nice to my son to intern with us." Whitebeard spoke up before reaching and grabbing a paper holding Ochako's face on it. "This little lady has a good heart and is really nice to Izuku. Make sure one slot goes to her."