Agony

Momo POV:

I sat in shock realizing what I had just discovered. We were in front of a high ranking official right below Monkey D. Dragon, the Revolutionary. Not only that, but he seemed extremely happy and calm. "I...I can't believe it. You're...you're a big shot of the Revolutionary Army. What are you doing in Impel Down?"

"Oh, that's nothing but small talk my candy girl. Besides, don't you wanna know what happened to the guy from before?" While the show before was taking place, some guy came in to try and attack Ivankov for him to be jabbed and turn into a girl.

'Come to think of it, a lot of these prisoners do look a little strange.'

"You see, my dear candies. I ate the Horm Horm Fruit and can mess with hormones. The candy boys and candy girls you see here are perfect examples of my work. Sex. Personality. I can practically change anything about the human body if need be. The candies around you though really did a number to kick gender in it's pants. Some boys became girls and some girls became girls. This is truly a dreamland of dreams!"

Ivankov ate some of the food she had out for both me and Bon to stare at each other in disbelief. "I still can't believe that this place exists. It's like we're not even in a prison."

"Oh it's real, Bon boy. A while back, a prisoner had a Devil Fruit power that was good for digging and started chipping away at the rocks and stuff. The prisoners around you all came here by accident with their own stories to be told and low and behold, this paradise has been born. All I do is provide the hormones and everyone else provides the dream!"

"He Haw!" A couple of prisoners came over to chant for joy for me to still be in disbelief.

"Ok. So where do you even get all this food? I mean, it's fair enough to know that this exists and is a place you all enjoy being out of the guard's eyes, but that doesn't explain everything."

"Ohhh. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS PLACE EXISTS! IT'S LIKE A DREAM!"

"It's not a dream! It's a dreamland!" Ivankov winked to send Bon flying back a little. "To answer your question Momo dear, think of this place like an ant farm. There are more entrances than just in Level 5. We've got one in the Crimson Forest, the Beasts Den, one in the Burning Hellfire, we've even got one in the morgue. The tunnels are everywhere, you just need to know where to look to find them. We steal some food from the revisions to eat happily. We also have a line to one of the Transponder Snails in the guards room and steal newspapers from the garbage to keep up to date what's happening outside. We also learned of your little spree before. It's not every day we see a break in or a break out. We've been cheering for you every step of the way. Of course that goes for Shroud Boy too. Oh that boy truly was amazing. Not anyone can put a warden in their place. If it wasn't Magellan, maybe he could've lasted longer though."

"Oh yeah, just where exactly are we?" 'They steal from the prison guards and from the garbage? I take back my thought these people might be really nice. Then again, they are still prisoners so I shouldn't be as surprised.'

"To make it simple, we're between Level 5 and Level 6."

"Wait. Hold on a second. I thought there was only a Level 5! Are you telling me there's another floor to this prison!?"

"I'm with Bon on this one. I was never told about this when I used to, and I use the term used to significantly here so please don't judge me for it. Used to help out with the prison."

"Oh, we know who you are, Momo Yaoyorozu. Neice of Fleet Admiral Akainu." I swallowed a lump in my throat as Ivankov explained who I was related to. "To answer both your questions. Level 6 isn't commonly known. But it's here. It's called Eternal Hell." Ivankov began acting very dark an menacing to explain the truth to us. "This is the place where the real villains lay. They're the people that the World Government would like to wipe from existence. This is also where the former Warden of Impel Down went."