Sports Festival

Izuku POV:

Ever since I became part of the Whitebeard crew, my training had turned into bitter work. The first thing Whitebeard did was put me under the second division's protection. There, Fire Fist who wanted me to call him by his first name of Ace took the lead of teaching me how to handle opponents that make my mochi abilities next to useless. The guy was strong without his powers. But when you add that to the mix, it's no wonder he's one of the youngest to be part of the division commanders. But even with all that power, the guy was still kinda a goofball. I didn't get why, but he made me laugh a bit to myself. Right now, me and class A are waiting in a room with Yaoyorozu coming in. "We'll be on in a few minutes. Be ready for anything." She glared at me for it to do next to nothing. 'You honestly think I'm going to be scared by you? So idiotic.' "Midoriya." My bi colored classmate by the name of Todoroki came up to me with a serious face. "You're easily the strongest here. Consider this my declaration of war to you and say I will beat you."

He walked away with it not exactly bothering me. 'Eh. It is what it is.' I sat back not scared before being called down to the field. As we walked in, Mic began shouting annoyingly loud for me to cover my ears. 'Does he have to always scream?' "AND NOW, THE REFEREE OF THE FIRST YEARS! THE R RATED HERO, MIDNIGHT!" Midnight walked in with her normal dominatrix outfit for a bunch of the guys in the audience to start dog whistling at her. "DAMN THAT WOMAN CAN WORK IT!" I glanced at the comment to see Ace, Phoenix, mom, aunt Lola, and strangely the dragon hero Ryukyu with a giant banner. 'Didn't see that coming.' "And now, the first year representative Izuku Midoriya will give the players oath!" I walked up with most of the people in my class giving me the evil eye with some voices of the other courses commenting. "Isn't he the Charlotte guy?" "How the hell did he become the first year representative?" "Why is he even here to begin with?" As I got to the podium, Midnight was kinda uneasy standing n beside me. Probably just cause I'm taller than her and I'm about half her age.

"So uh, I don't do speeches. So I'm just gonna say everyone here is gonna follow the rules and stuff and do their best. So...yeah." I walked off the stage with everyone silent until a unison shout came. "THAT WAS THE WHOLE SPEECH!?" "Ok, umm....let's get into the first round!" Midnight began using a roulette on the screen to show what will be the first event. "And the first event will be...Obstacle Course! Players will run around the outside of the stadium while avoiding obstacles we have placed along the way. Quirks are allowed with the first 42 to return back here are the ones to move on to the next round." We began getting ready to move to a starting position with it being kinda obvious for me what a major problem's gonna be. 'I take up almost half the entrance alone. This'll probably end up very bad.' The counter began going with it going green. Everyone charged at the exit for me to begin my plan to get out front. I turned my body into mochi to go around everyone and head out front. When I did, I saw Todoroki freeze everyone in place with a bunch of robots blocking our path.

"AND OUR FIRST OBSTACLE IS ROBO INFERNO FOLKS!" I stared at the massive zero pointers with a smirk

"AND OUR FIRST OBSTACLE IS ROBO INFERNO FOLKS!" I stared at the massive zero pointers with a smirk. "You wanna show yourself off here, or can I?" Todoroki stared at me blankly as if he couldn't care less. "Alright. I'll go first then." A zero pointer began attacking with me sliding up the arm to the head of the robot. "WHAT'S MIDORIYA DOING MUMMY MAN!?" "This I'm kinda curious about." When I got to the head, I held onto where the frames of it connected to the body and began lifting up. "C'mon!" The head began having the circuits rip off and the head being dislodged. "HOLY CRAP ERASER! IS HE LIFTING THE HEAD OFF!?" Aizawa was silent as well as everyone else as I held the robot's head in my hands. "YOU MIGHT WANNA MOVE IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET CRUSHED!" I shouted before throwing the monstrous thing to the ground. 'I think that was a good way to start this. What do you think pops?'