Tea Party

Izuku POV:

"Ok. We're clean and look nice. Time to head out." The day of the Tea Party came with me giving some final checks just to make sure I was looking presentable. As precautionary measures, Mr. Aizawa gave me and Uraraka special wires to put under our clothes to catch and record every conversation we were having and was going on around us. "Alright. Mr. Aizawa should be here in a minute to pick us up."

Walking out and towards the common area, I noticed Uraraka sitting and talking to Asui. She spotted me and smiled. "Hey Midoriya. You look very nice."

"Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself."

"Oh gag me with a spoon." Glancing to the side, I noticed Yaoyorozu walk down glaring at us. "Going to meet your disgusting family and wrapping Uraraka in your web of corruption, how shameful of you."

"If I wanted to wrap someone in a web of corruption, I'd ask your uncle for advice." This seemed to trigger Yaoyorozu to try and come at me. She was quickly stopped by Uraraka holding her hand out prepared to touch her.

"I'd back off right now if I were you. If not, we'll see what you look like as an 80 year old woman next." Both stood their ground before Mr. Aizawa's capture gear came over both of them to avoid either moving a muscle.

"I'd rather avoid having to clean myself more than I already had to. Using a razor today was hard enough." We immediately saw pieces of tissue paper on his face to show he ended up getting himself enough times to show he was out of practice with it. Both girls calmed down a bit before being released. "Midoriya. Uraraka. Get ready to leave, we'll be meeting your families at the port where Katakuri and Smoothie will pick us up."

We followed our teacher out to a car to pile in. Since I was kinda on the larger side, I had to put the seat pretty far back just to get comfortable enough where it wasn't an issue riding. "So Mr. Aizawa. How has things been with Midoriya's aunt?"

"From what I heard from Pudding, you and Smoothie have been on a few dates. Anything unique about them?"

He began thinking before talking about them. "We've had about five dates. Most were in bars or restaurants that veered to serve both normal civilians and members of the underworld. Not bad places if you want a nice drink, but you do meet some shady people in these spots."

"Now that I'm thinking about it, how does dating work? I mean, you don't even go to about half her size and well..." Uraraka asked with Mr. Aizawa sighing before answering.

"She can do basically the same thing that Midoriya can do. She uses her Juice Juice Fruit to pull out the moisture in her body and become smaller. In this form, she's a bit shorter than me."

"Cool. Can Katakuri do the same thing?"

"I don't know and quite frankly, I don't want to know how I was made between my mom and that man." I answered bluntly as the car ride continued on somewhat quietly. When we finally got to the port, we noticed mom talking to the Urarakas to motion us to come over.

"Izuku. It's good to see you again." She hugged me before looking at my body. "You look like you're not badly hurt. Are you making sure to eat right?"

"Yeah mom. I'm eating right."

"Are you making sure to bathe regularly?"

"*sigh* Yes mom. I'm bathing regularly."

"Are you-"

"Mom. I love you, but I'm ok and you don't have to ask twenty questions." I somewhat wanted her to stop worrying for me before seeing a giant ship come into port. On the flagpole was the jolly roger of the Big Mom pirates. 'Here we go.'