Pains of Family

Izuku POV:

After my match with Bakugou and moving onto the semi finals, the time between my next match and the one between Todoroki and Iida was rather short. Thanks to some quick thinking on his end, Todoroki was able to beat his opponent with the help of very specified close range ice attacks. Now the time for my match came yet again. I found myself sitting in the waiting room until I got called before a knock on the door came. "Doors open." When the person behind it came in, I noticed it was the 9th ranked pro at the moment.

" When the person behind it came in, I noticed it was the 9th ranked pro at the moment

"So you're the infamous Izuku Midoriya. Or should I call you by your family name?" I grit my teeth and glared her down at this before she corrected herself. "My apologies. I only wanted to see your reaction to be calling that to determine something. May I sit down?" I motioned for the chair for the dragon hero to sit on the table instead.

As the hem of her costume lowered around her thigh, I noticed a tattoo of pop's flag. "I see you're part of the Whitebeards."

"Formerly. There was an incident that forced me to leave."

"What was it about?"

"I'd rather not say. It's better for you if you don't know." I didn't go any farther for her to turn more towards me. "Tell me something Midoriya, how do you plan to take down the Charlotte family?"

"Well I'll start by showing I'm stronger than their strongest Sweet Enforcer."

"Then?"

"I'll take down Big Mom."

"After?"

I didn't understand her comment to ask. "What do you mean after? If Big Mom is taken down, that practically cripples the Charlotte family."

"Not exactly. You see, the Charlotte family can still manage. All that would change if you take down Big Mom is who would lead them. The only way to take down the Charlotte family would be to take down the group in total. And the fact you want to stop the Charlotte family as a whole is insane and complete madness if you ask me."

"So? Wouldn't be the first time someone's put down my ideas."

A smirk came on her face before speaking up. "To be honest, I like that idea you have. If you need help in your endeavors, my door is open." Ryukyu stood up before walking to the door. "Ambition is needed, but having bonds and assistance from others is just as important."

When she was out the door and left me in my thoughts, I thought about her comment. 'Bonds and assistance. Not like many would want to help me outside of pops and the Whitebeards.' I let out a sigh before debating that one statement. "This isn't something they should worry about. I need to take on Big Mom and my own family myself. It'll be the only way I can prove I'm not like them."

3rd person POV:

"ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS, IT'S TIME FOR THE SECOND SEMI FINAL MATCH! ON MY LEFT, HE'S A HOTBLOODED FIGHTER WITH A QUIRK AS HARD AS STONE! CLASS A'S EIJIRO KIRISHIMA! AND ON MY RIGHT, THE BOY THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE LOSE! CLASS A'S IZUKU MIDORIYA!" The crowd immediately started booing Izuku like normal with the sound of Mic being smacked over the head being heard.