Getting up to Speed

Izuku POV:

After breakfast for Eri, Ochako led us towards the staff room of UA. While heading there, I was met by the Big 3 of UA during our time as first years. From what it seems, they didn't really change as much with the only real difference being a presense I felt off them being stronger than it was when I last felt it. Honestly, I kinda liked it since it showed me I wasn't the only one working my ass off to get stronger. We reached the staff room to see Nezu with some pro heroes, Bege, and a majority of the group from when we last made the alliance to take down Big Mom. Out of them though, the only one missing is Tsunatori for some reason.

"Mr. Midoriya. It's great to see you're back in our school. I'd like to first off congratulate you on your hard work you've done and Mr. Marco has told us of. I'm certain if Whitebeard could see the progress you've made, he'd be extremely happy over what you've done." Nezu spoke up with a smile before returning back to his stoic face. "Now, onto business of filling in gaps." Mr. Aizawa spoke up next to explain some things to me that I needed to know.

"As you're aware, Big Mom and Kaido have worked in unison to gain whatever land they could after Whitebeard's untimely demise. However, your efforts have proven this to be far more complicated than they'd expect to only gain a small bit of territory. Thanks to this, we were able to solidify our assistance with making an opening within each faction where we can be of major assistance."

"What do you mean?" I asked not being a fan of beating around the bush for them to explain.

"To make things easy for you to understand, you aren't the only one that was learning and finding ways to achieve an ultimate goal. Our entire faction has done the exact same thing. Thanks to this, we've split into two different factions. The first is the Kaido faction. Their job is to obtain what we need to know for the ultimate goal for Tsunatori of defeating Kaido and the Beast Pirates. The second is the Big Mom Faction. This group is to attain your ultimate goal of defeating the Charlotte family. Along with this, we do have some members of the Marines assisting us with gathering information from their networks inside their faction."

I thought of what Mr. Aizawa said while seeing the bulk of UA's staff along with some top named pro heroes sitting in the room. "So why are there the top ten pros in here?"

"To make things simple, we decided to assist after the death of Whitebeard." Endeavor explained with Miruko putting her feet up and continuing.

"Lava brain had no right to do the shit he did during the war. As such, we're gonna prove that you're a worthwhile kid to prove a point to the Marines and Elders. They were wrong about you." I smirked at this before Bege spoke up.

"To make matters simple, we've got some eyes everywhere. I even heard ya got Fishman Island to help us out a bit."

"The Sun Pirates, yeah. I do though wanna keep Fishman Island out of these conflicts cause they have no reason to get involved or even a need to."

"Smart enough. Adding to this, we have met some...complications with both objectives, as they were." Mr. Aizawa continued with going right into the meat of the issue. "The first is Pony Tsunatori. We have yet to hear anything from her since she's gone to America again. Unfortunately, information is next to impossible to gain because of the situations we're dealing with there. The second is in regards with your aunt, Smoothie."

"Wait, what happened?" Mr. Aizawa was a little uneasy answering this before coming right to the point.

"We don't know."

"Huh?"

"To make things simple, we have lost contact with her since the incident at the training camp two years ago. All I knew was Kuma had sent her to Nevada. I've tried contacting her several times, but I've had no luck. I fear with the abrupt end of her call with me that she's been..." He seemed worried with the understanding he actually did care for my aunt enough not to see her as someone to use for information only.