The Inescapable Prison

Izuku POV:

Arriving inside of a Marine warship cabin, Hancock, Yaoyorozu and I made sure that we weren't watched before relaxing a bit. "The coast is clear. You can come out now." Yaoyorozu opened the Marine uniform she 'acquired' and showed me coming out using my mochi abilities.

"Did you really have to hide in a uniform I stole? Also, I didn't enjoy the talks the Marines had about me being fat." Since it would cause too many red flags if I were to sneak on the ship myself or Yaoyorozu would hop aboard herself, we devised a plan where she was to impersonate a Marine while I hold onto her body from within by turning into mochi.

"You should at least hold some satisfaction I avoided touching your naughty bits. It was hard enough dispersing myself thin enough where it doesn't look suspicious on you."

"Couldn't you have turned yourself smaller?"

"I can't use the Mochi Shrink while also turning into mochi. All it does is compacts what's already there. If I were to use it and then hide under your clothes, all it would do is strain me while increasing the heat to make the fact you were already wearing two sets of clothes and me all the more difficult by increasing your body temp."

Yaoyorozu seemed enraged with this before turning away. "Whatever. Not like it matters anyway."

"Good. Now all we just have to do is sit back and wait to get to Impel Down."

I started to relax a little before seeing Yaoyorozu glare at me. "You're invading the most dangerous prison in the world that's in the middle of nowhere and the only way off is through a gate that only opens to Marines! What part of that deserves you to relax!"

"I'll wing it." I tried to avoid overthinking this with it not flying for the bitch.

"Let's say hypothetically that you can 'wing it' and find a way out of the prison alive. How are you even going to find Ace and Ryukyu."

"This." I held out two cards that were starting to burn to cinders. "I'm sure you already know about Vivor Cards, right? Well in short, these are Ryukyu and Ace's. All I have to do is follow them and meet them where they are. Simple as that."

"LOOK! DO YOU HONESTLY NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING RIGHT NOW!?" Yaoyorozu and Hancock shouted at me with their eyes glaring and teeth turning sharp.

"Trust me, I know. I'm walking into hell, but when has that ever been different for me? My life's been hell because of something I had no control over and still is." Yaoyorozu held her head down as we continued to sail silently on the waters.

A few minutes pass with Hancock breaking the silence. "Hey, I was wondering something. You have been able to beat my Love Love Beam. How were you able to?"

"What do you mean?" The Warlord explains by how her powers work.

"To make it simple, the Love Love Fruit turns anyone to stone that has impure desires about me. Now there are ways to avoid this, but they are filling your mind with something other than lustful thoughts."

"So in short, stabbing yourself in the hand and feeling the pain of that as opposed to feeling the lust for you."

"Precisely. Now when I had given you the beam, you had not turned to stone, but remained normal. The only way I can see this happening with no exterior aspects is that you are not attracted to me."

"Oh I'm attracted to you."

"THEN WHY DOESN'T MY BEAM WORK ON YOU!?" I scratched the side of my nose before answering.

"Because you're not my type of woman. Don't get me wrong, I think you are beautiful in normal standards as a woman, but you're not the type of woman I'd want to seal a deal with." Both women heard this to now be curious since my personal interests aren't said out loud. "The ideal woman I prefer is a girl with a kind heart that would willingly love me for who I am. Brazenly blunt in not saying anything to sugarcoat it. If she thinks I'm being stupid, she'll say it. But the figure is....PLEASANTLY PLUMP! A girl that holds an hourglass shape won't do it for me. A girl with a little meat on her to show she's not afraid to eat, lovely love handles, and a cute soft bubble butt! That is my ideal woman!"