Work Studies

Izuku POV:

The days after the Sports Festival were somewhat boring for me. While I had the days off, I primarily trained and began looking for ways to get stronger. This was kinda a bittersweet results since I couldn't physically do as much since my body wasn't at one hundred percent yet. But what can you do? I walked into the locker area to change my shoes with the common look of every student glaring daggers and holding fear or hate in me. 'Of course nothing changes.' Walking down the halls, I felt a tap on my arm to glance down and see Uraraka.

"Hey Midoriya. How were your days off?"

"Alright. Trained a bit. Nothing special."

"Did you get enough rest?"

"Eh. Enough where I'm not groggy. I do have to see Recovery Girl later today just so she can finish healing me."

"Midoriya." I glanced down to see Uraraka puffing her cheeks trying to act angry. "Don't overdo it."

"What are you, my mother?"

"She'd say the same thing."

'She did say the same thing, that's the ironic part.' I started to remember the image of mom trying to act viscous to me for training and opening up the injuries on my hands. She practically pulled my ear down to her level after that to give me a piece of her mind. We walked into the classroom for everyone to give me evil glares. The ones though that didn't as much was Iida and Todoroki. I just ignored them and went to my seat.

"Good morning class." Mr. Aizawa walked in about three minutes after I sat down for us to greet him.

"It's nice to see you out of the bandages sir." Asui spoke up for our teacher to give some notice to a scar under his eye.

"The old lady gave me a stronger patch up during the break than normal."

'Something tells me he slept for almost the entire two days.'

"Anyway, today's hero 101 class will be special." Everyone held their breath thinking it was some kind of test or something. "You all need to think of hero names." Everyone began cheering before Aizawa got them to shut it. "These names are important for the draft that was done. Due to your actions in the Sports Festival, many pros already gave you some picks." He placed a bunch of numbers beside names for us to see before continuing. "The numbers up here are of the offers people had and who they think should be able to join their agency in two or three years."

Todoroki 4,124
Bakugou 1,087
Tokoyami 360
Yaoyorozu 342
Iida 301
Kaminari 272
Kirishima68
Uraraka 21
Sero 14
Midoriya 7

"Hard to believe the villain got any."

"Hard to believe anyone voted for you after getting your ass beat so easily in the first round, Sero."

"I was facing Todoroki! What's your excuse!?"

"I don't need one. The numbers right now are proof who's bias in this or just scared to get involved with me. Not that I care about having so many since that's less hassle for me." I started reading a few of my notes before the papers were passed out with those that got nothing having a list of forty to choose from.

"These work studies will take place next week. Use the time following it to make a good choice on which offer you'd like to go with. Now that that's out of the way, you all will have a special instructor to help with names."

The door opened to Midnight walking in rather seductively as normal. "Hero names mean more than people think and could last a lifetime. So if you don't choose right, there'll be hell to pay." She passed around markers and dry erase boards. She also gave us some advice while picking names to have them possibly relate to our quirk or something original to us.