Enter the Frey

3rd person POV:

Ace and Ryukyu watched in horror as Oars fell motionless in front of them. All their friends and loved ones were dying in hopes to save them. "Ryukyu. Did...did we even do the right thing?"

Ryukyu held her head to the floor unable to watch anymore of the horror. "I don't know. I *hic* I just wanted to honor Thatch. He died for the wrong reason. I...I just want this to end. Please God. I don't know how, but please make this end. I don't care if I die anymore, just please stop this nightmare."

"To be honest, I agree with you." Both Ace and Ryukyu looked to see a bulking man with grey hair sit down beside them.

"...Vice Admiral Monkey D. Garp. Why are you here?"

"I came to see my grandson one final time." Garp remained where he was for Ryukyu to hear water droplets. She looked up to see the older man clearly enraged and in tears. "Why didn't you listen to me? All these damned years, I wanted you to become a Marine so that we can prevent this. I didn't want you to be in this situation. But now..." He couldn't finish his sentence out of anger in himself for allowing things to go the way they did. "I just wanted to keep you safe, you damned fool."

Ace stared at the nightmare in front of him before gritting his teeth. "HEY! AKAINU! IF YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US, THEN DO IT ALREADY! NOBODY ELSE HAS TO DIE HERE!"

"You'll get yours soon enough. Right now, there's a hierarchy that needs to be established here." Akainu watched the war continue with little to no care for Ace's comment. "Those that side with Emperor's deserve death. The Marines are the true saviors of peace. This has happened long before quirks were even established. Big Mom, Whitebeard, Red Haired Shanks, and Kaido. These are four people that should've never pushed boundaries with one of them leaving this world today."

Ryukyu began smirking at Akainu. "The Marines are no longer a force that can protect the world. Since the dawn of quirks, you've lost your power to keep that. Even if the unlikely chance that you do succeed happens, Pops is recognized as a hero in the Hero Board. Thinking him as nothing but a pirate is idiotic on your end and will only make waters that were tested before by you even more unstable."

"We'll see." As they spoke, a large Marine ship began falling from the sky to gain everyone's attentions to hear screams.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Seeing the immediate threat, Izuku went towards the edge of the ship and began sending as many Yaki Mochi attacks to destroy the ice and create a spot for them to land in water. A gigantic splash happened for those around to stop and stare.

"We're alive. Hooray for us."

"CAN YOU MAKE THAT SOUND LESS UNDESIRABLE!?" Everyone shouted as Izuku jumped off the ship and onto the ice.

Using what he knew of Observation Haki, Izuku felt around to tell where exactly everyone was. 'Pops is over on the ship. The Warlords are on the battlefield near the entrance. The Admirals and Fleet Admirals are on the top levels behind the Marines. Ace and Ryukyu are on the scaffold over there.' Izuku took a deep breath in before shouting at the top of his lungs. "ACE! RYUKYU! I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU!"

"Izuku!?" Ace heard this to look in shock at the young man next to the Marine ship. "How did he get here?"

"THE PUNK'S HERE TOO!? Fine! This just saves one less problem to deal with." The Fleet Admiral glared down at the ship with Izuku sticking his middle finger up.

"EAT WORMS AKAINU! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO PREACH ABOUT JUSTICE AND SHIT!"

"DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM TO ACT ON IMPULSE!" Yaoyorozu shouted with her uncle looking at the ship to make her panic and hide. 'He saw me. I'm dead. I'm so dead now.'