Final Exams

Izuku POV:

After the alliance I made with Tsunatori, things progressively got better for the most part. Yaoyorozu seemed to scowl at me less for some reason, one of the Warlords were taken down by Ryukyu and Ace, even most of the spite in the halls was taken off me. For me, this is almost worth a freaking celebration. Right now, we're sitting in class waiting for the teacher while I went through some information about Kaido and his crew from what Tsunatori gave me.

The door to the classroom opened for Mr. Aizawa to walk in looking strangely more tired than usual if that was even possible. "Alright class *yawn*. Today we are going to talk about end of term exams. To make a long story short, they're next week, so just make sure you don't fail them."

"Uhhh. Mr. Aizawa?" Asui raised her hand for our teacher to look her way. "You seem a little more tired than normal. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. It's a personal reason that revolves around something I'm roped into. If you want more intel, ask Midoriya."

I stopped for a moment to think about what he meant before it hit me. 'Smoothie.'

"Anyway, the hero course has both a written and a physical exam. You're required to pass both if you wish to join a training camp we have during the summer."

"Wait, we're doing a training camp?" Kaminari questioned for Aizawa to go into a little more detail.

"The training camp we have set up is to help you all get ready for a provisional license exam. Those that pass this exam will be able to use their quirks without needing authorization first and offer real help as heroes. I'll go a little more into detail for the exam itself when we get closer. However, those that fail the end of term exam are going to be taking remedial lessons as this is going on and will not be able to join us."

I thought about this and was somewhat curious about what our physical final was gonna be. 'I should ask the Big 3 when I see them later what it is.'

Time skip to lunch

I began to stand up grabbing what I had before hearing Yaoyorozu's voice. "Midoriya. A word." I looked behind me to glare down at her.

"What do you want?"

"I just wish to speak. We should do this somewhere a little more private if you don't mind."

"WAIT! MOMO'S CONFESSING TO THE VILLAIN!?" Ashido jumped up in panic for myself, Uraraka and Yaoyorozu to glare at her. "What? I stand by what I said."

"First and foremost, I wouldn't feel anything towards this huge tit bimbo even if she pulled her underwear down, lifted her skirt up and told me to go to town on her."

"THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM!?" I ignored Jirou's shout to continue.

"Second of all, I already have a fiancé and I have no desire to even date any of you. Third and foremost, you're not involved, so stay the hell out of other people's business you demonic looking Kirby."

"HEY! Just because I'm pink and my eyes are darkened like Kirby, doesn't mean I eat everything in sight!"

"I guess I can spare five minutes."

"DON'T JUST IGNORE ME WHEN I DEFEND MYSELF FROM YOUR INSULT!" We walk out and start heading towards the roof looking behind to make sure we weren't followed. Unfortunately, we were by Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki who were kinda sucking in trying to be conspicuous. I ignored this since I mainly wanted to get the most recent bull crap that would come out of the bitch's mouth out of the way.

We got to the rooftop where nobody was around for me to lean up against. A metal pole for the fence over the ledge. "So what is it this time that you have to say?"