Valley of Smog: Golden Child

The door was swung open with an immense force, causing room to shake a bit. "Lord Janibu, we've received information that the Son of Yūjin has infiltrated our base in the Valley of Smog with his team! What should we do?!"  Shouted the imp as he tried to catch his breath.

I stood up from my seat and slowly walked over to him. The tires expression went from tired to fearful. He should be scared, he just interrupted my time with the Great Lord. "Did you hear that my lord, that child you are so interested in obtaining is in one of our bases. Is there anything you want me to do?" I asked him at the end. If I am to catch this brat, then I could finally get the Great Lord's attention and recognition.

I could hear him clear his throat through the hologram state he was in right now. Then he spoke with that marvellous, deep, persuasive voice of his. "Seems like the plan I had didn't work in the end. No, you have seen what Y/n is capable of doing. If I were to lose you it would be catastrophic to our cause and would set us back by months."

I turned back to face his holographic back. "What shall I do then?" I asked him.

"You do not  have to do anything my dear friend, I have already sent young Ashiyori to the valley and Kuchiro should be around that place. Unlike Senishi, those two will know when to give up and retreat."

"What about the Yasuko? What should be done about her?"

My Lord started chuckling a bit before he spoke. "Yasuko is to be taken by Ashiyori and Kuchiro, and delivered to Okamasu, after all, if it were not  for him and his brothers work we would have never made it this far with the marks in such little time."

"Shall I send someone to accompany Ashiyori? Someone to cover his retreat is necessary." I asked. I didn't want the Great Lord to stress out about losing Ashiyori if Y/n were to eliminate him.

"No, Ashiyori should be enough with the Genjutsu brother. Farewell Janibu, it was good talking to you about future plans." Then his hologram disappeared from where it was standing.

I looked over at the imp the barged into the room and interrupted our conversation. "Come here my son." He looked a little bit hesitant but he did come closer to me. "How did it feel to be in the presence of the Great Lord? Was it fascinating, were you able to feel his powerful aura surround you body?"

He nodded. "Y-yes, it was truly amazing to feel it."

I gave him a small smile. "My Lord is a man I look up to greatly, he is someone who is capable of changing this disgusting world we live in once everything is set in order. He is also great a picking out people to further improve our strength in changing this world." I began to squeezing his puny little neck. "And you have now ruined that image by bursting in here like some immature child that doesn't know how to knock, you revolting imp." With one quick thrust of my hand I penetrated his throat, leaving a gaping hole in it. Anyone who damages My Lords image shall be eliminated from the world.

....

"Insert the needle right above her left deltoid...a little more to the left...right there." The needle pierced her skin and the liquids started pumping into her blood stream. "Let's leave her here for a minute and check on the other experiments." Said the doctor as he removed his latex gloves.

The two turned off the lights leaving the girl alone in a dark room as the mysterious liquid continued to seep into her blood stream. Her body has been experimented on nonstop for that last few days, experiments to further enhance the human race.