Valley of Smog: New Discoveries

Everything above stopped shaking after a few minutes. That explosion was powerful without a doubt. But my eye though, I had never before seen something like that, nor have I heard anything about the Byakugan being able to see a persons chakra natures like that. Ever since I got stabbed, my whole body has began to act in different ways. My jutsus feel far more powerful, my chakra feels bigger, and my mobility and strength have changed drastically. Did that thing alter me in some way? Whatever it was sure did help me, but there must be some negative side effect to this power.

Whatever it was didn't matter right now though, getting out of this hole and rejoining the main group was far more urgent than my eye. I placed my hand back where the ground originally opened up at, making the hole reappear again. A little bit of dust fell inside making me cough a bit. There were a few slabs of concrete piled up on top of the exit. I began to crawl back up the hole I made, it felt kinda dangerous to do, one shift of those slabs and they would come down on me.

It was just as I expected when I reached the top and peered out through an opening between the concrete. Most of the place was completely wiped out by the explosion of the deranged person. The pillars that once held the giant rooms ceiling, were now all over the floor, broken into many different sized pieces. The ceiling collapsed as well, and there were many footsteps running around me speaking to each other in a very hasty manner.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck, d-do you think they made it far?!" Said a voice that sounded like it belonged to an older man.

"I don't think so. This blast would've wiped them out...and even if they did, they won't be able to make it far with all of us on high alert now!" Replied a much younger voice. "Come on, we gotta find a body somewhere in the rubble!"

The older voice agreed and the both of them started rummaging through all the remains around the place. I scooted back a bit, away from the hole I was looking through. There wasn't really anywhere else to move, which ended up with me kicking a slab, making it fall on my foot. I held in my screams by biting down on my arm, but a few loud grunt did manage to escape my mouth. It obviously caught the other twos attention and they rushed over to my location in a hurry. They began to move everything that was on top of my foot first, I could've easily kicked one of them with my other foot, but it would be best if I were to play dead and let them get closer to me. I quickly grabbed a rock near my hand and brought it up to my forehead, playing dead would be hard to do if it didn't look like a revived some major damage from the explosion. I pressed the sharpest edge onto my skin and cut myself a little bit, just enough to make it look like the debris around me caused it.

"Hurry, let's pull them out and see who it is!" The younger voice spoke up again as they grabbed me by the legs and pulled me out. Once I was all the way out they flipped me over and moved my hair out of my face.

"Holy shit, it's him! It's him!" The elder voice laughed out in excitement. "We caught him Natsuo! We caught him!" I felt his hands start going through the pockets of my jacket and pants. "Let's see what he has and we can take it for ourselves." The other guy started going through my pockets as well.

I carefully grabbed a hand full of rocks and dust with my left hand, slowly enough to not catch the two guys attention. "Holy shit man, the Great Lord is definitely gonna be excited when he sees what we got him. We might even get promoted into the inner circle if he's kind enough!"

"You're a fool if you believe we can get into such ranks. We will be nothing but outer slaves that do all the unwanted work."

"Speak for yourself old man! I plan on taking a position with Lord Janibu, and becoming his strongest disciple!"

The old man laughed. "Even if you could get to the rank of the inner circle, the best you could do is land within the disciples of Lord Teya."

The young guy sounded pissed at the remark that the old man gave him. "I'm still in my primes you old filthy bastard! I could kill you right now and you wouldn't even notice!"