Perfect Day For A Wedding

F.Y.I. This chapter is very very long and mature.

I could feel the warm sun rays rest on my face as our star  slowly began rising over the horizon. There was a warmth I felt around my left arm, accompanied by a soft breathing. The duvet of my bed was covering the left side more, exposing half of my chest to the cold air of the place. Slowly raising the white covers, a certain brunette was holding on to my arm, cuddling with it. When the light shined on her face she instantly covered her face, squeezing her eyes shut, and burying it into the pillows. I laughed softly and covered her again with the blanket.

Even though I couldn't see her do it, she rubbed her eyes with one hand while the other was still wrapped around the same arm. I lifted up the duvet and covered myself with it. Looking at her rub her eyes and yawn at the same time was one of the cutest things I could've seen. She had the most amazing eyes that I had ever seen in my life. The brown in them glowed in the most magnificent way when the sunlight made their way to them. Those brown eyes she possessed had many different shades in them. One second they looked like the bark of wet trees after a heavy storm. The next second they had the sweet light tone that resembled the colour of honey. Or the resemblance of hot chocolate that one would drink on cold winter mornings to warm themselves up, with a joyful smile after every smooth sip.

That was the way I felt at the moment while I looked into those pools of caramel she called eyes. Warm and joyful with every look. I slowly slid my hand up to her face, rubbing her cheek softly with my thumb. I wanted to lay down with her for the rest of the day, do nothing besides enjoy each other's company.

But today wasn't going to be that day. It was the wedding of Hinata and Naruto, something I had to attend. "Come on, it's time to get up and ready for the wedding." I said softly before giving her a small peck on the forehead.

"Can we just stay in bed for a bit more?" She said in a soft, low voice.

I played with her thick brown locks for a bit before responding. "You can, but I have to get ready now. Hinata asked me if I could be the photographer for today." I sat up, stretching out my arms as far as I could. Some of my bones popped a bit and the tense feeling of my muscles vanished. I leaned back on my arms, looking out the giants windows that lead to the porch.

Tenten began tracing the ANBU tattoo on my left shoulder. Once she got to the bottom of it she began softly rubbing it. "What does this mean?" She asked, placing the hand she just traced the tattoo with, on top of mine.

I lifted up my shoulder and looked at it for a bit. The red ink was still vivid so many years after I got it. "It represents the will of fire that we in the anbu carry." I told her. "It's also used to determine our gender. Guys get it on the left shoulder while the women in the organisation get it on the right."

She looked at me confused after I just told her that. "Why is that? Wouldn't you be able to tell the difference between a guy and a girl!" She said while still looking at the ink that would forever be on my arm.

I chuckled a bit. "There are a few times where it's quite difficult to tell." I looked over at the clock and noticed I was gonna be late to the wedding. "Ah crap! I've got to get ready or I'm going to be late!" I removed the duvet and swung my legs off the bed. But before I could get off, Tenten grabbed my arm, pulling back onto the bed.

"Lay down with me for a little bit longer. It's alright if you're a few minutes late."

"I wish I could, but I really got to go." I got off the bed once more and walked over to my closet, picking out a different shirt from inside, putting it on. "I'll see you later."

"Where are you going? Aren't you going to get ready?"

"I got to got to buy some things for my camera first before I go over there. I've got the rest of my clothes at my parents place since they live close to the location of the wedding." I told her as I walked down the flight of stairs. I slid into my sandals and went out of my apartment through the porch like always.