Moving in

The Konoha police shortly arrived to the place. There was a lot of secrecy though as only the ones higher in command were in Tenten's home. Apparently the scroll the man stole was from the era of the first Hokage, which meant it was dangerous if it got into the wrong hands. After that nothing much was said. Nothing about the things it held of even the purpose of if was chattered about. The entire building was to be evacuated for renovations, and a hefty amount was to come out of my pockets from the damage Sora caused with her full expansion jutsu.

"We're sorry for destroying your house!" The kids said in unison as they bowed and asked for forgiveness from Tenten. She forgave them but still gave me a little mean look for fighting in her place. I didn't argue back, but instead, just listened to the scolding she was giving me.

"I'm sorry about this Tenten. Most of it is all my fault, I couldn't keep my team to stay back!"  This was one of the few times I had ever apologised like this to someone. It felt sort of embarrassing doing it in front of other people and it didn't help when I heard Chūjirō laughed at me from behind when I apologised. I quickly turned around and glared at him and that was when Isamu smacked him in the back of the head making him shut up. I turned back to her and she had the serious look on her face.

My best guess was that she was still mad at the fact that I've been ignoring her for almost a whole month. I couldn't blame her, hell, I would be mad at me too if I were her. "Is there anything I can do to pay you back?" I asked her. She stayed silent for a while. And in that time I examined her face. Her eyes looked a bit bloodshot and the pupils looked to be constricted a bit, with faint dark circles underneath her eyes. Every time I looked at her face there was something about it that made me worry about her.

"Well....I am going to need a place to stay at while they renovate here."

"I'll pay for your hotel then!" I offered.

She shook her head. "No, that's going to be too much money for you to spend already. I was thinking...maybe I could...stay at your place if that alright." My heart felt like it stopped for a second then accelerated to a fierce speed. My face felt like it was getting hot. Multiple thoughts raced through my head at the same time. Tenten had never been inside my house at all. It was great, but at the same time nerve racking too me. Having her in my place, waking to see her, eating with her, going to sleep with her in the same place made me feel excited, yet scared.

"Are you s-sure about this? I-I could pay for a hotel or something if you want me too." I stumbled over my words which made me even more embarrassed. The three behind me giggled again. I turned my head to the side trying to cover my face with my shoulder. "You three can leave now. But just know that training is going to be far more tougher tomorrow!" They groaned and whines out as they left the place. And I turned my attention back to the girl in-front of me. She was softly smiling as she looked at my students walk out of the place arguing with each other, blaming one another for the training tomorrow. "So...do you want to gather your things and head out then?" I mumbled out.

She nodded and walked past me. While she was gathering her stuff up in her bedroom, I went into her weapons room, looking at all the things she had stored away in the place. There were many weapons I have never seen before, and some that I only heard of. I was surprised when I saw that she had a few of the treasured tools of the sage of six paths. Such dangerous things were here without any maximum security protecting them at all. Tenten surely was a random girl at some points.

Tenten came back from her room with two bags stuffed with clothing and other small things. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just need to do one more thing." She responded. She stepped into the room and grabbed the tools I was looking at not too long ago, sealing them in one of her scrolls. "It's not a good idea to have them laying around here while I'm gone."