Valley of Smog: Factory 358

Y/n lost consciousness soon after a random boy started calling the two girls and dog. "Hurry the hell up and get over here!" He continued yelling at us.

There wasn't much they could do at that point. Most of the village would be notified about them if they don't move, but at the same time how could they trust this random kid that just showed up. "Shiori, pick Y/n up and let's go! I'll take care of this guy here!"

"What! You can't be serious!" She responded.

"We don't have much choice do we! Pick him up and let's go!"

Shiori groaned out and wrapped her arms under his, using all her strength to pick his limp body up. The team went into a random building that looked like it has been abandoned for many years already. When all of them finally entered, the kid closed the door instantly and began to put all the locks on. Shiori continued carrying the blacked out man to a table near by.

But before she could put him up on it, five random people emerged from the shadows with makeshift weapons in hand. Shiori in desperate measures, raised her left arm up releasing the bugs that hid inside of her clothes. The insects shot towards the kids, covering their bodies and constricting them. "Chiho, it's an ambush!" She yelled still holding onto Y/n's cold, sweating body, tightly.

Chiho's right hand grew in size, like the other one, and grabbed the kid that led them into the building. She began the squeeze the kid, making him scream out in pain. "Who do you work for?!" She questioned the boy.

"I-I...I d-don't wo-work for anyone!" He said in between screams of pain. "We-we are...we are runaways! We're trying to help you!" He squealed out.

"I won't hesitate to-"

"Chiho! Y/n's body temperature is dropping fast! Bring me my supplies for your bag!" Shiori cried out as she tired to take out the poison from Y/n's body while holding the other kids with her bugs.

"Taiki, watch these two and make sure they don't move." She ordered her dog. Chiho then let's go of the two and released her expansion. She then quickly rushed over to Shiori, taking off the bag where all of the girl's supplies were in.

Shiori began to forage inside her bag for some antibiotics that could slow down the poison coursing through Y/n at an alarming rate. Chiho lightly put the back of her hand on Y/n's forehead. His skin felt ice cold against her knuckles. But the thing that surprised her was the fact that he was still breathing, even if it was laboured. Come on! You can't die on us Y/n! She thought to herself as she held his icy hand.

Then there was a cough that came from behind her. Chiho quickly looked back to see the man that stabbed Y/n waking up from his unconscious state. There was a sudden ill-temper that began building up inside of her as she saw the man slowly sit up. Taiki began to growl and bark at the man, snapping at him when he tried to stand up. "Get the fuck away from me!" He squirmed trying to kick the giant beast in front of him.

The kid, on the other hand, had a look of absolute terror when he got a better look at the man next to him. The mark on the guys neck was something that he wasn't expecting to see. The mark of the outer circle.

As the silver beast continued to bark and snap at the man, the kid managed to slowly crawl away without attracting the attention from anyone. He began to sneak behind the giant shadows of the abandoned factory, carefully making his way to his captured comrades.

"Come on Shiori! His veins are going black!" Hurried Chiho as the other girl dumped her bag full of supplies on the ground.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" She shouted back at her girlfriend.

As the two continued to shout and yell at each other, the boy managed to make his way behind the other five who were still imprisoned by the bugs coming from Shiori's body. "I'm sorry you guys, but it's the only way I'll be able to free you! Brace yourselves!" He whispered to his team as he began to weave multiple hand signs. "Lightning Style: High Voltage Surge Jutsu!" Electricity discharged from the palm of his hands, onto the bugs, frying them all, and shocking his friends along with Shiori as well.