Daybreak

Last night was an amazing experience for me. Tenten had expressed her feelings for me that it built up my courage and confidence so much, My body moved itself to her making our lips touch together. Her face felt so soft when I cupped it in between my hands. When we broke apart from the kiss, there was this face that she made which made me feel so great. I couldn't help it but to attach my lips to her once again, and for a longer time. It made me feel blissful, intimate with her. Something I wanted to keep for sure.

But it felt like every moment something good happened, something bad would come from the darkest corners and bite me in the ass. My nightmares came back and the words that Kuchiro told me filled my head that night, and it was far more worse than ever. They kept me up most of the night, I probably got around an hour and a half of sleep. I also couldn't sleep with Tenten at my side, it felt awkward to have her so close to me, even though we both shared an affectionate kiss. But the nightmares were the worst of it all. Repeats of my worst sins ever, all the murder and destruction I brought upon people.

There wasn't much I could do around my apartment without waking up Tenten. I decided to go on a run around Konoha to waste both time and clear my mind. I looked over at her, she was still sleeping towards the edge of the bed, curled up in a ball. She looked to peaceful laying there, I hoped this thing would last our entire lives, this happiness we have both acquired now.

I slid off the bed and covered her with the blanket. I went over to my closet, grabbing a pair of grey shorts, and a white t-shirt. I slid into them, then quickly went to the porch. Quietly closing the door behind me when I stepped out. I jumped off the porch and went down to the adjacent roof before jumping down to road.

I stretched out my muscles before I began my run. My body felt so tense for some reason that stretching was the best thing at the moment. When I finished I began my run around Konoha. The sun was barely rising over the horizon that the sky was painted with a bright yellow which faded away into a vivid orange, then dark red. The sky away from the sunrise was still dark, almost a sort of navy blue colour that showed the end of the night and the beginning of day. The soft breeze was fresh, it didn't feel like the type of breeze for a hot day, it felt good.

I began my run, down the twisting and turning streets on the village. I focused on my breathing and pace, making sure I didn't start running too fast where I would tire myself fast and to make sure my breathing didn't become irregular and inconsistent.

Before I realised I was looking at a bunch of random things inside a gift shops window. Looked more like an antique store when I looked at all the old looking chairs and clocks that were on display. I walked up closer and examined everything that was placed for show, none of the things caught my interest, so I used my Byakugan to look inside of the place. It was more of the same things, old bookshelf, chairs, sofas, lamps, and clocks. Or so I thought, I looked over more to the back and saw a wall full of old school cameras. Some that I've never seen at all in my life, and some that I've always imagined of having.

"Hey Y/n! Whatcha doing?!" A loud voice shouted right next to my ear startling me a bit. I quickly looked over my side with the Byakugan to see none other than Naruto. "My bad, did I scare you?" He asked.

"Yeah, a little." I sighed out changing my eyes vision back to normal. "What are you doing here this early?" I asked him.

He grinned a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm going out to eat some ramen right now."

"Ramen? This early. Is that all you eat?!"

"I could eat ramen at all times! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!"

I sighed out once again, rubbing my temple. "Hopefully Hinata can change that once the two of you get married. That's super unhealthy, you know." I didn't even know why I was telling him this. I'm pretty sure many people have told him to lay off of it for a bit, or just to not eat it everyday for every single meal. "Do you not get bored of it?"