Before The Smog

Very short "filler" chapter.

"Chiho!!! Wake up!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs while pounding on the door. It's been a good twenty minutes of me outside knocking on the door. It was odd though that even Taiki wasn't barking at the door. I would've use my byakugan, but I have to respect her privacy, especially since the last time I did it I ended up seeing things that I shouldn't have. "Chiho!!!" I yelled out once more. And once again there was no response. "Dammit!" I cursed out.

"Hey! What's with all the ruckus Y/n?!" Said a voice behind me.

"I'm sorry Choji, but Chiho here doesn't open her door or anything at all. And I need to talk with her about an upcoming mission!" I told Choji.

"Why don't you go in through the window then?" He dusted off his chip fingers and pointed up at the window to her room. "It's not like you're a stranger or anything."

I looked up at the half opened window, then I looked back at Choji. He wasn't wrong or nothing, and if anything I deserved to do it, there were multiple times where she would just barge into my apartment and parents house when we were younger. "You know what Choji, you're absolutely right! Thank you for the idea!"

"You're welcome Y/n!" He said with a mouth full of chips.

I laughed softly for a bit, then focused back to the window on the second floor. I then sighed out and began to walk on the wall, up to her room.

When I got up there, the window was blocked by a black curtain, so I wasn't able to see inside at all with my normal vision. I reached out a bit, moving the cloth that was hiding inside the room, and peeked into the room. "Oh, you lazy-" I moved the curtain a bit more, allowing the sun rays to peer inside the room, hitting her right on the face. She covered her face with the blanket and groaned softly.

I opened the window a bit more and crawled inside without making to much noise. When I stepped inside, I noticed a few strange things around the room. There was clothes scattered around the room that looked a bit more smaller than what she normally wears. It was clothes that I somehow recognised. Then there was another body in the bed with her, one that was also much more smaller, outlined by the sheets covering them. If my guesses were correct, it would've been her underneath those sheets, laying next to Chiho.

A soft breeze started blowing outside, raising the curtains, and allowing more sunlight to come inside. Even though I was still by the window, I could see the other person was awake already. They started moving around and I started panicking, there was no where for me to hide. But at that point it was a bit too late to hide.

A jet black haired head, raised up from underneath the sheet, rubbing her eyes. I instantly froze in place when I saw the familiar girl open her eyes and make eye contact with me, and she did as well. "Y-Y/n!" She stuttered as a crimson shade began to appear on her face.

"I-I...I uh...I...uhh..." I also began to stumbled over my words. I already knew that these two were into most definitely into each other, but seeing it right in front of me, in person was something else.

Then Chiho woke up making it worse. "Y/n! What the hell are you doing in my room!" She exclaimed as she covered herself with her pillow.

There was nothing else left for me to do. I couldn't walk out the room like nothing happened, and jumping out the window wouldn't help either. I crouched down and covered my face with my legs. "Oh, I shouldn't have taken Choji's advice anymore!" I mumbled out as the girls began to move around the room, picking up their clothes on the floor.

"Do you not know how to knock at at?!"

"I was outside for twenty minutes! Knocking on that door, yelling out your name! I've been knocking!" I yelled with my face still covered.

"What are you doing here though?" Shiori asked me in a far more nicer tone for some reason.

"We have a mission tomorrow. And I came to notify you two about it. It's time for our last mission now." I looked up and the girls were standing infront of me with still very little clothing on.

"Our final mission now! Let's not waste any time then!" Chiho said very excited.

"Let's get this thing done then!" Shiori spoke up with the same attitude.

"Then let's get ready! We are leaving first thing in the morning." I stood up from my crouching position.

To be continued....

Like I said, very short chapter. I just used it to move the story into the next "arc" that's coming up next week. And let me just say, these up coming parts are going to change the story a lot.

Anyways I hope yall enjoyed it and if you actually did read this I thank you very much. Yams out 🍠