Valley Of Smog: Introductions

I continued staring at the puddle of red liquid that came out of my mouth. The roof of my mouth and lips had a subtle taste of iron with some saltiness. My entire body was by black veins, but they were slowly disappearing and I began to feel much more better. My body didn't feel heavy anymore, nor did my head feel like it was splitting.

I spat out whatever remaining blood I had in my mouth and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. Even though I my head and body didn't hurt anymore, something just didn't feel normal to me. The thing that I had just experienced with the blue and red orb felt like something from another world. Did I just have a near death experience? Did I just cheat death?

Before I could say anything, Chiho grabbed a random blonde guy and slammed him against the wall. I was completely lost, I had no idea of what was going on at all. There were a bunch of random kids near us. Most of them went into a defensive mode and grabbed Chiho, pulling her away from the blonde she just slammed.

It was clear that they were all yelling at each other. Yet, I couldn't hear a thing that they were saying. I tried to speak up, but for some reason I wasn't able to produce words from my mouth anymore.

They continued fighting as I tried to get their attention, it was all useless attempts though, they were all so focused on one another.

At that point the burning sensation I felt on my back, when I woke up, was coming back. The pain was increased in waves that I couldn't handle at all. Not even the cool table that I feel with my finger tips was able to soothe the amount of displeasure I felt. I tried to scream, or form some sort of noise, but I couldn't feel anything come from my throat.

I threw myself off the table, hitting the rough ground with my shoulder first. That seemed to have caught everyone's attention, as Chiho dropped the guy and quickly rushed over to me in a hurry. I could barely read her lips, but from the expression that she carried on her face I could tell she was asking me if I was okay. Which I was not.

In one final attempt, I tried to speak again, and yet again nothing formed, maybe just a few odd groans was all she could possibly hear.

Then the pain slowly faded away once again, and I gained feeling on my back. The floor felt all prickly and cold now, with an almost soft feeling. It was probably the fine dust of the concrete or whatever it was that all of them were covered in.

Chiho seemed to have a short fuse right now, as she swung once again at the blonde kid she has been throwing around since I've woken up. While all of that occurred feet away from me. A small boy with pink hair, similar to Sakura's just a bit more darker though, walked up to me. He put his finger on my chin and raised me head, then he moved it to the side, and with his other hand, moved my ear to the side a bit.

He sighed and let go of me, turning towards the others, calling for their attention. I looked over and they all stopped whatever argument they were having. Shiori was holding Chiho's fist back, while a kid with both black and white hair held her other fist, inches from the face of a girl with amberish hair.

There was another kid with Raven black hair, looked like he was around age of Sora and the team, holding back the amber haired girl with the blonde boy.

....

"The Sedative got to his voice box and hearing. He's deaf and mute right now. None of this is Taishiro's fault at all." Ozuru spoke up as I held back Chiho's fist from colliding with Tadako's face.

Taishiro and Kira let go of the angry girl carefully, still keeping their hands close in case she decided to do something stupid. "I told you! You fat bitch!"