Team 4

It's been five days since Y/n became team captain. He's been nothing but tough on his students, forcing them to improve their poor teamwork. It has worked to a certain point, but Y/n felt like Chūjirō was his biggest obstacle. He idolised Y/n so much, yet he didn't listen to the instructions given to him. At that point it didn't surprise him that the team has gone through so many captains.

But the kids noticed he was different. He cared more about them than himself and it showed quite a lot. Especially a few minutes ago when some random thug ran past the team with a bag full of money. Y/n shoved them to the side and took a hit to the face from the heavy bag. That didn't stop him though, because he stood right back up and began chasing the thug. And the kids went right after the guy too.

The thug was surprisingly fast, faster than Y/n, but that didn't stop his pursuit. He could hear the footsteps rushing behind him. He looked back then looked forward before turning his head back again. "What are you three doing?!" He yelled as he continued running after the thug.

"What does it look like we're doing! We're following you of course!" Chūjirō said as he pushed himself to catch up.

"No! You guys are waiting behind for me to come back! Go to the restaurant we were going to!" He commanded the students. His attitude and way changed, which surprised them. Before he was a bit more relaxed and calm, occasionally scold them every once in a while. But this time he was serious, he wasn't going to let Chūjirō have his way this time. This was about protecting Konoha from scum who rob others. "This type of stuff isn't for the three of you. All of you are still genin and this is chūnin and above! Now go back!"

Sora slowed down and shortly after Isamu did as well. Unlike the other one, those two listened to what their Sensei had to say. When he made an order those two followed it to the dot. He figured out that Chūjirō was the main issue. Chūjirō was the medic that wanted to play the roll of an attacker, something that Y/n didn't want him to do.

Chūjirō caught up to Y/n. He had the face of determination, which Y/n appreciated, except for the moment they were currently in. "I told you to go back!" Y/n scolded the boy.

"How do you want us to improve if you don't let us do something like this." He said back in his defence.

"We don't know what this guy has up his sleeve. As far as we know he could have a bomb on him! Now g- Watch out!" Y/n tackled Chūjirō to the ground and covered him with his body. An explosive tag exploded near them. A few small pieces hit Y/n in the back, but none of it hit Chūjirō.

"Holy crap! Y/n are you okay?!" Chūjirō asked very concerned for Y/n.

"Go back to the other two!" He said standing up.
....

The thug was gone, out of my normal vision. I knew he couldn't have gone far, the problem was, how far is he going to get before he turns to violence and hurts someone just to get away. I activated my Byakugan and looked around the area near by, he was hiding a couple houses down behind a wooden wall. There were many ways I could approach him. One would've been running straight towards him and possibly start another chase. The second way would be for me to sneak up on him and strike his central chakra point, knocking him out. And lastly, run through the shabby wall and break it down, catching the guy by surprise.

The first option wasn't my favourite one, I didn't want to chase him around the village any longer. The second one was the best, but at the same time I wanted to have some fun and hit the guy full speed. I decided to combine the second and third option into a fourth choice. Sneak up on the guy and ram in through the wall once knocking him out when his chakra point was open.

I slowly creeped up as fast as I could without alerting him. There was a ledge directly across from him. The perfect spot of me to kick off of and break through the wall. I began releasing lightning from my body into a cloak to help me with the speed I needed to break through the wall. I could see him breathing heavily through the wall. After this was done, I had to figure out where he got the money from and return it back to proper owners.

When I felt like I was charged up enough, I kicked off the ledge with all the strength I had, bursting through the wall. When I broke through, I punched him in the back instead of hitting his chakra point. It was a bad mistake as I sent him off the roof down into the alley where I could hear glass break. He probably fell into one of the buildings.

I stood up again, dusting myself off, and then went to the other edge of the building. My guess was right as their was no body on the ground and I could see the bag on money from one of the windows. I jumped in through the broken window into a room decorated with weapons. It's a bit too much, ain't it. I thought. The thug was coughing, probably from getting the air knocked out of him when he crashed into the place. I picked up the bag of money, it was still full, but there was a weird scroll inside of it too. It was engraved with some writing I've never seen before at all, looked like a bunch of scribbles. It was something of value if he took it from the place. I tied up the bag around my waist and looked back over at the thug.

He was trying to stand up again, groaning with every single move he made. I walked over to him, reaching out to grab him arm and detain him for the police to arrest him. He swung his other hand towards me, giving me a large cut on the forearm. He swung again cutting me on the bicep, before shooting up towards my face. I caught the kunai with my palms then kicked him in the gut, sending him into one of the walls of weapons. He grabbed a spear from the wall and held it in a awkward looking position. "Give me the money!" He said, trying to sound intimidating.

"You're in no position to make demands." I told him. I spun the kunai before holding it in a reverse grip. He was clearly a amateur in all of this type of stuff. The way he swung the weapon was weak and showed inexperience when I deflected his attack and roundhouse kicked him in the face. I grabbed the spear and yanked it towards me, bringing him closer to me. It gave me the opportunity to punch him in the face, which I did, as I hit him with the metal loop around my finger. The punch split his eyebrow, I had to give him around of applause though. For a amateur he could take hits without getting knocked out.

We continued the fighting for a few more minutes, although it was mostly me just beating him up with punches and slapping him when he messed up. I felt bad for a bit when I saw how mad he got. Sure, he did rob and try to explode us, but he had to have some reason for doing all of this. I should've ended this thing a while ago, but scum like him who rob needed to be punished before police officials got involved. He had all my attention until a small blonde came in and kicked him through the door into a bigger room. "Chūjirō, didn't I tell you to go back!"

Then another person came in panting. "I'm sorry Sensei, but we could've stop him once he decided to come back!" Isamu blurted out in one breath.

Chūjirō stood up from the floor and tried running to him, but I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pulled him back. "Are you deaf or just stupid?! Get your ass back and don't get involved in this!" Yeah, the guy wasn't that much of an opponent, but this was something I didn't want them involved in. "Where is Sora at?!" I asked when I noticed she wasn't here.

"Umm...she's out there." Isamu mumbled out pointing to the living room. A giant shadow darkened the room, then suddenly, a giant hand ripped through the walls grabbing the thug. When the hand pulled him out the building began to shake tremendously. One of the support beams was taken out. I quickly rushed to and started doing hand seals as fast as I could.

"Earth Style: Solidifying Mud Jutsu!" I quickly spit out mud from my mouth towards the opened area stopping the place from crumbling down to the ground. I wiped off the remaining mud from the sides of my mouth and spit out the little residue that was left. I hated using earth style the most because of this. I looked over at Chūjirō and Isamu, they were trying to leave through the window they came in from. "You two! Stop right there!" I shouted out. They froze in place and turned around with a nervous smile on their faces.

And just as I was about to go and yell at them, the front door bursted open. "Y/n! What the hell are you doing in my place." I looked over at the door. She was standing there with a furious face. I didn't even need to look to know she was mad, her voice said it all.

"Tenten! Look..."

To be continued....

Here is another short chapter. I wanted to come out with something before I went on a quick break. I won't be posting for the next week or two since I have to take care of a few things before I can continue the story. Hope yall enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to drop vote if you liked it. Also share my story with your friends if you want to, I'm not forcing you to. Yams out 🍠