Tues 20th jan

Ok so I was me, and for som reason I had Elsa's powers. I was running round the school freezing everything and some people cuz dam that was so fun. (Am I evil??) and then the teacher got me and I was locked up in detention/prison. I was there for a bit and they had limited my powers, and I couldn't use them. Miss Garlond had said that the only way I would get out was to run two texters flat, so I was doing that, and almost ran the blue one flat when I realised... I have fucking powers, they cannot put a limit on me!!!! I concentrated and managed to do a bit of it, not as powerful as before but it will do. I ran around freezing everything, and got miss garlands attention and she let me out. I ran around, but didn't freeze everything, cuz I found mum.

Apple was with her, so was sonny (my hated little bro) and ocelot. Mum looked up at me and told me that these powers ran in the family, then a smaller kid came out and said he was my brother. What the hell. I took a step back and mom said "and so is apple, she is your sister." I looked at her. That was cool. Mom put gloves on my hands so I couldn't hurt anyone.

Now the next dream is super weird, cuz it's kinda an alternate beginning for that one, cuz i can remember both. Yea I don't even think I'm normal, so just roll with it.

Now something with ice powers had sent all these kids to the school hospital, (because we have one now (we don't)) but, I was back to being the old me (goodie two shoes) me and apple ran around giving packages to the wounded.
And what horrified me most when I woke up (because I knew these are all my doing) that I had walked in to one of the rooms, to see bree unconscious on the hospital bed, barely breathing at all, and a heartbeat that was very slow. I quickly put the package on her bed and walked out. I was being perfectly good and following the rules because the dream had decided that in this one I was the old me. I did what I was told, till I ended up in the detention/prison for one reason or another.

_____________________
But idk why I had the elsa powers, it was really really fun tho going round and freezing everything. Like, R E A L L Y fun. No one could stop me! Haha, no, I'm not evil. (I hope)

And yep, the picture for the chapter might have inspired it.

Anyway guys,

Love Enders,
Love video games,
Love the digital realm.

Stay classy~

-11dragonmaster