OMGFURSUIT

So like, To understand this you'll need to know what a fursuit is, google it,, but anyway here's how it goes:

So I was at home, and finally making my fursuit! Exept ignoring my fursona, but makin it at the same time? (So like I wasn't making it, but I thought I was?) so I made 2 black feet paws w/ white claws and a multi- coloured head. I then brought it inside and realised this head wasn't right so I tore all the fabric off ready to start again.

I went to school in my black shirt, and black trackies and my feet paws. I kept the head in my bag, and caught the train.

Once I arrived at school they made me go to church? (I don't at my school) Anyway I was siting there and someone whispered to me 'what are those feet!?' And I took out the head, apparently still with the same fabric, and put it on and explained to her/him (couldn't tell) that it was a wip fursuit, and the priest yelled at me for talking.

Anyway I spent the remaining 3 periods of school just aimlessly walking around some sort of underground place to the school (exept it wasn't underground, there were windows). Now I kept the head in my bag and keeps using my feet paws cuz their cool.

Anyway I went to the train station to catch the train home. On it I met another furry! (I don't have any in my area /)0(\) she was wearing the same as me but had a more rounded face and blonde hair. We just talked about furry stuff.
___________________________

Hey can I just have a lucid dream already? C'mon dude..

Anyway guys,

Love Enders,
Love video games,
Love the digital realm.

Stay classy~

-11dragonmaster