Flarping shenanigans

Ok so I was at a sorta more apocalyptic feeling version of my school, and me and apple were on lunch break so we had to print out the flarp charachter paper craft nets. 2 animals, 3 humans. Simple enough. I held the USB containing the image files in my hand. Let's go to the library.

The library had a sorta dark and eerie feel to it, and vines creeped their way into the open windows. Me and apple sat in front of the computer monitor and I forced the USB drive into the port, and opened the files. The human ones were fine, and we printed them, but the animal ones were blurry, so we could not.

I turn around. There was a small green snake coiled up on the computer opposite us, facing our turned backs. I got this feel off it that it wanted us. It wanted to bite us when we are weak, corrupt us and turn our minds to shit.

Gotta keep your guard up.

I walked on over with apple out of the library and we parted ways to our enrichment classes.
_________________________

Well great snakes have started making their way into my dreams. Whatever.

Anyway the school kinda was darker and cooler, and we were attending at night time. Everyone kept to themselves and was a bit grumpy.

Ok seeya guys

-Dragon