Screams @ this silliness

Okay I was at my original school with all my current school kids and a few from my other schools sprinkled in?

Anyway we were all at the assembly area when my casual geography teacher I had the day before dragged us into my year two classroom.

She said were going to become Puella magi! //B very confused I haven't watched that in ages//

Anyway she's just like 'design your casual and fighting magical wear before we make a contract!! ;D'

And I'm like sure but I'm not wearing no fucking dress or skirt.

I get into the dress up room, get a cool pair of black trackies, a nice black T-shirt with a rainbow floral pattern and a short brown wig, looked preety cool actually (by my standards).

Anyway I got out of the dress up room in full magical equipment and jimmy is sitting there in a green 'pe@ce!' T- shirt (the @ was a peace symbol), black jeans and a hippie hairdo complete with a bandanna matching his shirt design. He's made a joke out of this. He's made a fucking joke out of it.

Anyway then we ran around the room in our outfits, climbing on and under tables, looking for Kyubey.
_________________________

I just. that was cool I guess? Mmmm idk what to think about that.

Anyway I might draw what I looked like or I might not? If there is a picture then yes if no I've been a lazy ass.

Are you dreaming?