Why am i getting nightmares....?

Ok so I was at my old old house and for some reason mum had another kid (most people would be happy, but please.... No more siblings.....). I couldn't do anything in the house. 'Oh don't do that, Emily (the new fuckin nook head bulge bucket) won't like it'. This continued all day. It was like they didn't care about me anymore.... Just Emily.

I went into the garage. 'Oh no Emily doesn't want you in the garage. Get out'

All day. All fucking day. I went into the lounge room only to fiND HER SITTING THERE WATCHING FUCKING NEMO. 'Oh no you can't change the channel Emily wants to watch nemo'

I ran to my room. Do they even want me and ocelott anymore!? Like fuck IDC what happens to sonny bUT IF OCELOTT GETS UPSET THAT KID HAS SOMETHING COMING.

For some reason I began crying, so I closed the windows and locked them, locked the door and closed the blinds. NO ONE can EVER see me cry.

I'm not gonna describe it because I have IRL friends reading and there is no way I want them picturing me crying.

After I was done I unlocked the door and just sat there... Thinking, leaning against a wall sitting. When did this happen? Why me? Why not someone who wants a sibling? I've already got 2! (But I actually love one and don't want to see her sad,)

Anyway mum walked in (NOPE. SHE HAD ANOTHER KID THERES NO WAY IN PARADOX SPACE IM GONNA FORGIVE HER.)

'You know we didn't mean to have Emily' (if your mature enough to know what that means, it was exactly like that.) mum said to me. Then I looked at her, obviously knowing what that meant, and was like 'what the fuck is that supposed to mean!? You could have abort, or sent the thing to the orphanage!' Mum just simply replied 'we can't do that,'

Fuckin do-gooder

THEN BAM

I was with some dude, he was a bit older but he was really nice and chill, and me and ocelott were hanging with him.

Anyway he took us to this lake and gave us a line, a stick and a hook, he had the bait next to him. I made ocelotts rod and handed it to her, and made mine and had a fish.

The sun was starting to set so he's like 'alrighty guys, I reckon we should be heading home about now. We got up, disposed of our finding rods in the bin, and went up to the driveway in which we parked our scooter.

We realised someone stole 2 of our scooters, so we only had one. fuck.

Just then benson from regular show scootered by on a yellow padded scooter and I ran down and stopped him, he agreed to let us have a lift home.

Benson suddenly had 2 more and lent us all one, and entrusted his favourite to me. Thanks benson (>•u•<).

We began to scooter home, me being the lead of the scooter pack on the empty road. Just then I realised I had like no energy and nearly collapsed, thank gog I didn't. I found it hard to keep myself up and the feeling in my legs was horrible- c'mon legs don't fail me now!

Anyway we got home and I remembered why I was with the guy. It was meant to be for punishment. FUCK.

I went inside following ocelott, sat on a couch, SAT ON MY PHONE AND HELD MY LAPTOP CLOSE TO ME. I KNOW WHATS COMING. I COVERED MYSELF IN BLANKET IN AN ATTEMPT TO COVER IT UP.

then, like snakes stalking their prey, my mother and stepfather circled in. 'You weren't supposed to have fun you know.' 'Yea so lose the attitude and start doing what your told.' Despite the utter fear for my tech, I force a smug grin onto my face and say 'I'll start doing what I'm told when you stop telling me what to do.'

(Little chunk of I can't remember)

My stepfather snatched my laptop off me and demanded my phone. 'No.' I firmly say, I'm not gonna let him think I'm scared of him. I swear the man has anger issues or something.

But eventually they do grab my phone. Damn.
_________________________

Do not worry they do not usually treat me that bad. Idk what even triggered this. Like idk.

Maybe the first dream was made by the fact the cat has been preety much replaced. The main family of the house have kicked the indoor cat for permanent outdoor living, and they pay next to no attention to the cat. Just the new dog. I hate this dog. The cat is always meowing and clawing at the door. And then the dog thinks it's ok to rub its scent on my stuff and spill a fucking drink on my floor. I'm onto you dog. Step out of line and I'll actually show you what the real world is like.

Sorry I ranted on that. Anyway I shouldn't get nightmares, I literally have 3 dream catchers hanging in my room >:c

((Oh and the picture? They said we could decorate our food tech hats.. XD))

Are you dreaming?