Tues 23rd dec 2014

I dreamt that me and my sister, @ocelott223, (that's her name on drawcast too follow her) were at a shopping centre similar to k-mart, but had a different colour scheme, and the shops were placed differently, or completely removed and replaced. Anyway at the main entrance to the left was a little EB games establishment (THE best store in the world), and we ran inside. It was just me and ocelot, no parents or anything. And on a small white wired display we saw omega ruby and alpha sapphire, the Pokemon games. (BTW guys at this time ORAS (omega ruby alpha sapphire) was new and me and ocelot were really wanting it) we purchased alpha sapphire for ocelot, for her red 3DS XL, which was 48 bucks, the standard price. And because alpha sapphire is the more popular decision, not many people buy omega ruby, which is my choice. I do not own a 3ds, so I don't know why the (bleep) we bought omega ruby for me on special for 38 bucks. Then, after we each had a copy of the most recent pokemon games, we began to sit in EB games and admire all the game trailers, games, and plushies till mum arrived.

When mum did arrive, she peered at the fact that we had bought these games. (Because we're confident that we are getting these for Christmas, along with a 3ds for me) and peered extra at me for buying a game for a console I don't own, but she said nothing, and we walked out of the store.

__________________________

Well that was today's dream. I don't know how the crap we could Afford those games, because we never have any money, and mum didnt give us any, and why I didn't put the money towards the headset I'm saving for, but such is the dream world.

And remember,

Love Enders,
Love video games,
Love the digital realm,

Stay classy~

-11dragonmaster