Going to supernova ((yayyy!!))

Ok so I was going to supernova, but in John Egbert cosplay?? Idk roll with it.

Anyway it wasn't even supernova it was just everyone running around my school in cosplay and the maths block didn't even have walls and my geography teacher was selling sausage sangas.

Anyway I walked around in my cosplay, consisting of a wig, Johns t-shirt, his shorts and my best voice acting. That's right, missing his glasses. Oh well.

Anyway I did a few (walking) laps of the school when I got up the maths block and decided I wanted a solo. I walked up to the geog teacher at the barbecue and asked for a solo, but they only come with the sossage sandwiches.

I decided fine, I'll buy one, and reached for a Sandwich, when he said 'ah ah ah! You can't have one yet! You just place an order and later I'll go over to EB games and buy them.' (What?? EB games is a video game store! Whatever)

So I did some more walking round the school, a few people came up to me and was like 'hey John wattup' and in my best voice acting was like 'hey! :DD'

Then I was walking past floor 2 (under the maths block) and this (this paragraph is not meant to offend anyone) fat man with a slight beard, a call of duty shirt and a pizza stain on it was just like 'oh sick cosplay! Hey John!' To which I replied 'hi! :B' and he brofisted me and I walked off.

I did one more lap when I noticed no one else was in the building, so I went outside.

Outside was the geography teacher in a van, giving out the sossage sangas. I went silently 'YESS!!!' And ran up and received it from him, and ate it.
_________________________

That was preety cool. For some reason in the dream my skin was a few tones darker? Nothing wrong with that I'm just surprised, usually I'm a bit pale but I was a dull tan?? Idk

Are you dreaming?