Dragon fairies. WTF??

Ok so like I was catching up on some sweet, lovely, awesome homestuck, and god teir gAmZeE had eaten this purple bug that gave him purple fairy wings and a purple dragons tail.

I looked up from my laptop and thought, 'hey, that's SICK!' So I got out of my mess of blankets and got out a black bug and ate it, and winced a bit as scales grew over my shoulders, and purple fairy wings came out my shoulder pads, and a tail extended out the bottom of my spine.

I looked @ my new additions and was like 'SICK!' And ocelot came in and was like 'OH COOL!' And I chucked her a orange one, giving her an orange tail and warm yellow wings.

Sonny walked in and was like 'OMG I WANT SOME!!!1!1!!1!!1!!' And mom just goes 'you better give him what he wants or I'll turn off your wifi!!!!1!1!!!1!!!'

And so I chucked him a blue one and he screamed and began to cry and shouted to mom 'GET THEM OFFF!!' And I just go 'don't worry it only alters his physical appearence.'

Mum looks at me and just said 'THESE WILL NEVER GO AWAY!!!'

I simply walked away, pondering that maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
___________________________

Well,,,,

Uh you could actually feel the wings. Isn't thAt cool!?

They kinda felt like little bone volcanoes sitting on the upper inner of each shoulder pad, with a hovering bone ball inside it that the wings were attached to. When I woke up I could still feel em, but shaked it away, not in real life, man. Creepy af.