Arc 6.6 Yu Sheng

Chapter 6.6 Yu Sheng

“Sigghhheed....." Yu Sheng heavily sighed.

Two months. Two months of failure of finding her Hubby left Yu Sheng like a walking dead.

She really misses her Hubby so much that the mere thought of him makes her wanna murder the leads of the story.

Sadly, if she do so, her punishment might get severe and it may not be just the red string of fate as punishment but her life as well.

“My Hubby, where art thou my Romeo! Thee I, a Capulet but I will still love you my Romeo, thee a Montague."

Because of boredom and sadness, Yu Sheng had gone and recite some made up lines of the story Romeo and Juliet to relieve her boredom.

With heartfelt emotions and a high pitch voice, Yu Sheng did a one woman show in the garden as if she was really in a theater acting with someone.

Yu Sheng at the moment looked like she had already lost it as she roll on the ground back and forth and jumping from here to there and then repeat.

“Oh Romeo, Romeo, my beloved Romeo! Please wait for me my Romeo, I shall overcome all obstacles that fate throw our way! To die or not to die! Ill go kill the leads now!" Yu Sheng quickly stood up but then sat back down and pouted.

Yu Sheng was only joking when she said that shell go kill the leads, even if she wanted to the System will punish her if she do so and she may alert the consciousness of the world.

The World Conscious might strike her dead if she ever try to do something funny. Knowing that the World Conscious of a higher grade world is too cruel and strong, Yu Sheng decided to give up for now and instead think of ways on how to find her Hubby.

“There is no way!!" Yu Sheng screamed in frustration as she covered her face and bend her back to the back.

“Greetings to the Crown Princess. May the Empire be filled with prosperity." Said a voice in front of her.

Yu Sheng who looked like a worm being salted, quickly fixed herself when she heard the unfamiliar but familiar voice.

She stared at the person in front of her fixedly as she tried to remember who the heck she is.

Hair like the sun and eyes as dark as the night, pouty pink lips and skin as white as porcelain. Like a graceful swan she stood there like a fragile glass but unknown to the onlooker her strength is not on her appearance but her knowledge and skills.

Her fragile appearance was the opposite of her inside, like the different sides of a coin she is a person that should not be quickly judge.

Compared to Yu Sheng, her beauty that could cause a nations downfall was not of the fragile class but of the heroic type.

Her goddess like beauty could not hide her ferociousness and her aura of a warrior, like Athena she can go to war at any time.

Hair like the fire paired with sparkling sapphire eyes, her figure looked like that of a wild ferocious beast that is only waiting to attack her enemy. She stood as tall as a tree, no matter if its rain or shine the tree never bends.

... Yu Sheng continued on staring.

Seeing Yu Sheng staring at her, the woman who just arrived and greeted her politely even though Yu Sheng looked like some crazy woman a while ago had her smile still on even though Yu Sheng was having a hard time remembering her.

‘Its impossible for her to forget about me, how could she? I heard that this little princess admires me a lot and now that Im here especially for her, she should be jumping in joy inside. Her stupid face of seeing her idol is really stupid.' The woman thought smugly as she raised her nose high in the air.

Yu Sheng fell into a deep thought, looking at the woman in front of her she really did not know who the hell the woman is.