Arc 6.5 Yu Sheng

Chapter 6.5 Yu Sheng

In the world where Yu Sheng was in, Parallel, where three sets of humans live the Alpha, Omega and Beta.

The Alpha reigned supreme between the three, they are the one on the top of the chain while the Beta was the second and lastly the Omegas.

Three sets of Humans live in Parallel but there is another thing that made Parallel a wonder. People who were branded as an Omega are the only people who can give birth, males are of no exception.

As long as they are an Omega they will be able to give birth but only if they are paired by man and woman, if the two are of the same gender they wont be able to conceive.

Also, a Legend that had already become a Myth circulated the whole land as some people still remembers it.

The Legend of the Mates, Mates who were tied by a mysterious string of fate. Mates who were made for each other, mates that are the soul mate of each other.

The Legend of the Mates slowly faded as time goes by as fated Mates slowly become rarer and extinct as time goes by until no more Mates were connected by that strange thread of Fate.

The Legend of the Mates was then buried in the books of old and had just become a Myth that is waiting to be uncovered once more.

“It is said here in the book that only with a kiss will the two know that they are the fated mates."

Yu Sheng who was bored to death found herself in the library searching for the history of the Parallel and what she had uncovered was a real mystery, a mystery that could help her find her Hubby.

Yu Sheng threw her hands in the air as she leaned on the bookshelf, books were scattered on the floor as she made a mess of the books when she was reading.

“The Legend of the Mates is real helpful because if it is really true then I would be able to find my Hubby, I will be able to know that it is really him when I kiss him. But, am I suppose to kiss all the men in this world?" Yu Sheng thought as she was finally faced with the most difficult problem. Should I consider it?

Yu Sheng quickly shook her head when the thought of kissing someone who is not her Hubby, it brought creeps up her spine.

But still, who on earth does not like handsome guys?

“The FL made a harem of them even. AH! Clear! Stop those evil thoughts! What if Hubby finds out? He'll be as jealous as hell and wont let me enter his room for a year or maybe his whole life! How would I be able to endure that hella suffering!" Yu Sheng ruffled her hair in frustration as she tossed the book aside.

Yu Sheng kicked the book on the floor in frustration, the book hit the shelf and there goes a chain reaction.

“Oh sh*t!"

Yu Sheng paled in fright when the bookshelves fell one by one.

“This is not my fault but the FLs!"

Yu Sheng quickly escaped from the library not wanting to get caught red handed, the librarian would definitely be angered to death when she see the library in a mess. Not just a mess, in ruins!!

“Oh. Hey Xiao Fei, what are you doing?"

While in the midst of running away, Yu Sheng saw Xiao Fei being sneaky so she decided to walk behind her and tap her shoulders.

Xiao Fei jump up like a rattled cat as she held her chest in relief when she saw  that it was only Yu Sheng.

“Master, you startled me. Xiao Fei pouted."