Arc 6.11 Yu Sheng

Chapter 6.11 Yu Sheng

“Master, are you going out to meet Prince Shao?" Xiao Fei asked appearing out of thin air beside Yu Sheng.

“Xiao Fei, you scared the hell out of me!" Yu Sheng pat her chest.

“I'm sorry Master, I was just asking." Xiao Fei quickly apologized.

“Why are you here anyway?"

“I'm going with Master, can't I?" Xiao Fei look at Yu Sheng with puppy eyes.

“En. You can go with me. You know where he lives, right?" Yu Sheng asked.

“Yes, Master. I know where young Prince Shao lives its just that...." Xiao Fei seemed hesitant if she should say it or not.

“What is it? Ouch!"

When turning into a corner, Yu Sheng was suddenly hit by a soft body. Lotus scent wafted up her nose as a head full of white hair block her view.

“I- I'm sorry, Crown Princess."  Said the man with white hair.

“No worries." Yu Sheng said before passing the man.

“Master, who is that man? He looks a little like Prince Shao." Xiao Fei asked when they were a little further away from the white haired man.

“His name is Mu Ruan and by the way..."

Yu Sheng stop and look at Xiao Fei in the eye seriously.

“Don't ever compare my beloved ZhuZhu with him. My love is the most beautiful man that ever existed in this world. And don't ever mention them looking alike, its just the hair and also my love has the most beautiful snow white hair in this world. Got it?" Yu Sheng said before walking away.

“Yes, Master is always right." Xiao Fei said sarcastically.

She only always talk about his Wife, his Wife this, his Wife that.... Seriously, Master is a wife obsessed person.

“Xiao Fei, are you coming or not?!" Yu Sheng yelled back when she noticed that Xiao Fei was not walking behind her.

“I'm coming, Master!" Xiao Fei shouted back.

Running after Yu Sheng, no one noticed that a head full of white hair was hiding in a corner listening to their conversation. The man with a white hair looked at the disappearing figure longingly as he clutch the handkerchief in his hands tightly.

“Young Miss Yu...."

“Master, its in the right not the left." Xiao Fei said helpless.

“Xiao Fei, what is it really? Earlier you said left but now its right. Which one is it really?"

“But I did say its right, Master." Xiao Fei said.

“Hmmm. I dont believe you." Yu Sheng said leaving behind the baffled Xiao Fei.

“Master, wait for me! Master, turn to the left not right!" Xiao Fei yelled.

“I know!" Yu Sheng yelled back as she turned left and not the right.

“Master, be careful there is a cliff ahead! Turn right!"

“F*cker! Are you toying with me!"

“Master, be careful!"

“Ah!" Yu Sheng who was getting confused trip and fell down a hole.

“Master!" Xiao Fei yelled as she quickly ran towards the hole Yu Sheng fell into.

“Bastard!!!!!"

After going back and forth from left to right, the two finally reached their destination.