Arc 7.20 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.20 Xiao Hua

"Kill her." The Sect Leader said creepily smiling.

Thinking that they had heard wrong, the Elders and disciples asked again one more time but the answer stayed the same.

"What? B-But Sect Leader!"

The Elder was about to say something when the Sect Leader cut him in an angry voice.

"I SAID KILL HER!!!!!!"

"But..."

"She has the treasure, don't you get it? That's why her cultivation raised by leaps and bounds because she has the treasure that we are looking for. If we kill her then we would be able to get it!' The Sect Leader said seeming crazy.

"Sect Leader, even if she has it we can't do anything at the moment. She is at least at the Earth Middle Stage Deity, no one among us can defeat her. Even if we wanted the treasure, we must keep our life first to use it. What's the use of the treasure if we are dead?"

An Elder who seemed to be a wise one step up to stop their crazy Sect Leader from making the Righteous Sect members commit suicide.

"Well just sacrifice ourselves knowing that will lose."

"I dont care! I want that treasure and you must get it! If you don't fight because your afraid of death then I'll kill you myself!" The Sect Leader said gong crazier each passing second.

"Sect Leader, you are being unreasonable."

Another Elder step up as he disagreed with the Sect Leader.

"Looks like its going to be an in fighting from now on, lets just go."

Seeing the state of the other party, Xiao Hua could only roll her eyes and decided to leave with Qiu Yue.

"You can't go anywhere not until you give me the treasure!"

The Sect Leader who seemed to have lost all reasoning crazily advances towards her.

"Watch out."

Qiu Yue who saw this scene was about to step in front of Xiao Hua but she stop him with her arm, she shook her head.

"Let me."

Raising her other hand, Xiao Hua made a sweeping motion.

An invisible force seemed to have blown away the crazy Sect Leader. 

"Qiu Yue, what do you want me to do to him?"

Xiao Hua looked at Qiu Yue, she knew that even though he said he is cutting ties with him he is still his brother and that wont change.

She knew him too well, her Hubby has a soft heart.

Looking at Xiao Hua and the Sect Leader back and forth, after sometime of hesitation Qiu Yue had finally decided.

He sighed helplessly.

"Let him go, please."

Just as what Xiao Hua expected, her Hubby really had a soft heart.

"En."

Xiao Hua nodded at him with understanding, putting her hand down, she took back the invisible force that was about to strangle the Sect Leader to death.

With one last look at the crazy, she then held Qiu Yues hand intertwining hers with his.

"Lets go home."

Qiu Yue was stunned for a second when Xiao Hua held his hand, recovering, he gently smiled at her.

He held her hand tightly in his as he savored the warmth of her hand on his.