Arc 7.3 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.3 Xiao Hua

Journeying for at least half an hour, Xiao Hua did not think that she would be able to come out of the Forbidden Land in only within half an hour on foot and even using her not so slow pace.

Who would have thought that she was circling all around the Forbidden Land like a lost puppy all this time?

She thought that, she was finally out when she had journeyed for at least two days. But who would have thought, she came back on the same spot where she came from.

'Is the original affecting me?!'

Thanks to Yang Li, they quickly left that ominous place and fresh breeze finally flooded her lungs.

"Ahhh... Finally out!"

Xiao Hua beamed in joy, finally out from that place and the happy morning sun shining on her face.

"Ah! The sun! It's really the sun!"

Yang Li on the other hand, acted exaggeratedly the same as Xiao Hua.

It was as if, the two had never seen the sun before. Well, its a little true.

"My good disciple, where is your destination here from now on?" Xiao Hua asked the youth as she looks at the far horizon.

"Answering Master, disciple wants to go home for awhile to finish some matters. May Master grant this unfilial disciples request."

Yang Li cup his fist, sincerely asking for permission from Xiao Hua.

Though his Master is younger than him by a few years, she is by far more stronger and powerful than him. She could not be judge using the normal standards.

Also, she had saved his life. Just by this reason alone, she deserves his utmost respect. 

"Alright, you are permitted to do so. But, after you finish your business then you must come find me. Nah, I'll come find you. Here, take this."

Xiao Hua took out a jade tablet from her spatial ring and handed it to Yang Li.

"Use this to call me if there is trouble."

"A communication tablet!" Yang Li said in surprise.

Never had in Yang Li's dream that, a communication tablet this rare would be handed to him so causally by a little gir- erm, his Master!

Only the sect Master and some trusted aides own communication jades since the materials of the said tablet were rare and had to be forge by grand master level forgers.

To casually toss out a communication jade like this, his Master's background sure is powerful.

Seeing Yang Li's expression, Xiao Hua could guess that communication jades might be rare in this world.

"And also one more thing, let me do some check up on you."

Xiao Hua grab Yang Li's wrist and inserted some spiritual energy on him not waiting for his permission. In the end, he is her disciple anyway.

Checking his body, she found out that his body also had some spiritual energy. But, it was scarce and almost gone.

"What happened to you?"

When Yang Li felt the invasive spiritual energy that entered his body, he knew that Xiao Hua finally knew his problem.

He gingerly grab his arm back from Xiao Hua's hold feeling guilty. Looking at her, she had an "explain" face on.

"Master..."

Yang Li sighed. He felt that no words could describe what he was feeling and the guilt in his heart facing Xiao Hua, his Master.