Arc 6.15 Yu Sheng

Chapter 6.15 Yu Sheng

“Are you really going to war?" Shao Zhu asked as he scooted more closer to Yu Sheng.

After the fight in the garden, the two silently walked to Yu Sheng's room and cuddled each other.

“En. I'm going." Yu Sheng said as she hug Shao Zhu more tightly.

“Are you going to come back quickly?"

Shao Zhu look at Yu Sheng in the eye.

“I'll try to end the war as quickly as possible, so quick that you won't even notice that I'm gone."

“Your lying. How can a war end so quickly?"

Shao Zhu looked at Yu Sheng with eyes full of complicated emotions.

He was happy that she did not choose to marry another man despite being pressured by her Father Empress, she held on to her promise that she will only have him as his partner in their lifetime.

But, should he really be happy?

Because of his selfishness, Yu Sheng would go on an imposible battle that might kill her.

Shao Zhu bit his lips in guilt and was silent for a long while before speaking out.

"Come back safely, okay?"

“I will."

“Please hug me tight till morning. I want to stay like this for a while, please."

Shao Zhu buried his face in the crook of her neck not wanting her to see the tears silently falling from his eyes.

“Whatever you wish."

And with that, the two of them hug each other tightly until morning came.

In the Year **** AD, Crown Princess Yu Sheng lead 80,000 soldiers to defend the Empires territory. Along with her was the Ninth Princess Yu Ming who was a young genius General that have won many battles using her amazing tactics that entrap her enemy without fighting them.

Yu Sheng lead her troops to victory after victory as she used her amazing wits and out of this world tactics, she was then crowned as the Genius Tactician Yu of their time.

The battle at the border between the Revolution lasted for a year and a half before the flames of war finally ended with the Empire winning the battle.

Yu Sheng then lead her soldiers to the Revolutions country and started another war lasting a year. Besieging the Revolutions country was no easy feat, but because it was Yu Sheng, the Revolution was wiped clean after the long war.

The innocents and civilians were spared from the war, there was no looting or raping happening.

Everything was civilized as Yu Sheng wanted peace for both countries and wanted the long war that started from their ancestors to stop within their generation.

The only people who were killed in this fiasco were the people who tried to get on her nerves by threatening an alliance to the Empire using a marriage alliance. Those people that tried to separate her and her Hubby were beheaded and bodies thrown in the wild for the wild animals to eat.

In besieging the Revolutions base, Ninth Princess Yu Ming was sadly killed by a stray arrow when she was on her way to killing the people of the Revolution.

Her way of killing the innocents and civilians gave a big stain on her reputation, she was not mentioned in the records of history later on because of the big shame she had brought to the Royal family. Her death was never investigated and she died without knowing who shot that arrow.