Arc 7.17 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.17 Xiao Hua

Xiao Hua who escaped trouble had another trouble on her hands at that very moment, karma is really a b*tch to a bitch also.

"Junior Xiao, we meet again."

Yi QianQian smiled at her but her smile looked like she was about to eat her alive.

Xiao Hua's mouth twitched as she look at the FL who was eating vinegar.

Xiao Hua did not know why the FL look like she was about to skin her alive even though she did nothing to her.

Xiao Hua then look at the ML and finally knew why.

"Xiao'er, do you want to join our group? Its dangerous going alone, its better to be in a group."

Li Tian's eyes seemed to be glued to her as he did not even bother to hide that he was staring at her.

Also, what did he just called her?

"Xiao'er?"

Xiao Hua looked at Li Tian like he had some few screw loose.

"Oh, I heard from Junior Brother Gu that your name is Xiao Hua Hua. I just thought that we already knew each other for a long time yet I did not even know your name so I asked Junior Brother Gu, he seemed to know you well." Li Tian said thinking that Xiao Hua wanted to know how he knew her name.

"That's not want I want to say."

Xiao Hua looked at the ML with a weird face.

Never had she thought that the ML would really stalk her.

"Stop calling me Xiao'er, were not even close. If I hear you call me Xiao'er one more time I'm going to let the Ominous Corpses feast on you, got it?"

Xiao Hua was so pissed off looking at the face of the ML who seemed to had taken a liking to her.

She felt shivers crawl up her spine just thinking about it.

Turning back, she was about to leave but stop when she heard what Yi QianQian said.

"Impolite woman, do you think that your so great? Be grateful that Tian ge still looked at you and even tried to help you even though your just a mere grass in the sidewalk not even worth looking at. An insignificant woman such as yourself who had low cultivation should bow your head down instead when you see Tian ge. Tian ge is so kind to you but you only gave him a cold shoulder and even threatened and scolded him? You think your so special?"

Yi QianQian was so angry when she saw how Xiao Hua treated Li Tian.

She was so angry that she said ruthless words at her, at the same time she was also happy because she just let the opportunity of being with Li Tian pass.

Yi QianQian was so happy to the point that she even went and deliver herself on a silver platter to Xiao Hua, scolding and belittling her in the name of defending Li Tian.

She was so happy after she finally let out the words that she was piling in her stomach.

She looked at Xiao Hua arrogantly as she huffed.

Xiao Hua on the other hand who was listening to her rumble on and on as she scolds and belittle her felt her mood dampening.

Her face turned darker each passing second as dark aura leaked out of her.

'Is it my fault that he is always coming to me? Did I ask him to come? Did I forcefully made him do it? NO! And why the heck are you yelling at me, do I look easy to bully so you just scold me like that? What's with the satisfied and arrogant face? Want me too sew it up for you?'