Arc 7.8 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.8 Xiao Hua

“How the Sect have changed."

Xiao Hua loooked around while sitting on a stool near the window, her hands on her cheeks as she looks at the boundless sky.

After the fiasco in the secret garden, Xiao Hua followed Qiu Yue to the throne room.

Like a tourist, she looked around her previous place and saw that what the original Xiao Hua left behind was still there, not a hair was moved.

“Do you not like it?"

Qiu Yue fidgeted at where he stood, he looked at her nervously.

“I like the change."

Xiao Hua looked back and smiled at him.

“You changed the Ying Sect for the better,  better than how I used to lead them. I heard from the people down the mountain that our Demon Sect is really not that scary. Even though we are a Demon Sect we are good people. The Sect also help those people down the mountain from time to time, eliminating those Ominous Corpses. Your Sect is doing great!"

Xiao Hua praised from the bottom of her heart.

“It's your Sect, I was only managing it while your away. I don't dare claim credit."

Though Xiao Hua was praising him, Qiu Yue became even nervous when he heard her call the Ying Sect his.

“Really? But you look like your having a good time being the Sect Leader of the Sect."

Xiao Hua raised her eyebrows at him, teasing him, looking so serious.

Qiu Yue turned even nervous when Xiao Hua mentioned that he was having fun being the Sect Leader.

He thought that Xiao Hua was misunderstanding him and might be angry at him.

“I really had no bad intention when I took on the position as the Sect Leader, please believe me."

Qiu Yue explained.

"You are still the Sect Leader, Xiao Hua."

In Qiu Yues eyes at that moment, Xiao Hua looked like a dragon who was about to eat him whole.

His back was already littered with cold sweats, he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

Qiu Yue was so nervous that he was already ready to kowtow at her there and then if she still does not believe him.

Xiao Hua did not say anything and just stood up from her seat, she slowly walked to the throne.

Caressing the armrest of the throne, looked back at the nervous Qiu Yue and then back to to the throne, finally she sat at it.

“Sect Leader, welcome back."

Qiu Yue quickly kneeled from where he stood, hands on his chest and head bowed low.

“Hmmm not bad. Qiu Yue, come here." Xiao Hua ushered him.

Qiu Yue seemed hesitant but did as he was told, he slowly walked towards her.

Seeing Qiou Yue cutely walking towards her, Xiao Hua could not help but smile.

Seeing the smile in Xiao Huas lips, Qiu Yue's deflating confidence inflated like a balloon and quickly took big strides towards her not wanting her to wait for him more.

The very moment Qiu Yue reached her, Xiao Hua pulled his hands and exchange their position.

Qiu Yue was dumbfounded for a while before he came to it but got dazed again because of Xiao Hua being so close to him, an inch more and they might kiss.