Arc 7.15 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.15 Xiao Hua

"Gu When, quickly here!"

Feng Yao quickly grab Gu When who was following him by the hand.

Dragging him like a sack, he ran in full force.

"Senior Brother Feng!" Gu When yelled.

"Ah! Are we going to die here?!"

Ming YanYan who was lamenting her fate run in full speed as if her life depended on it, well it is, forgetting about her injured leg.

"Stop being so melodramatic and save your breath for more running!" Bai Yin scolded.

*Growl!*

From one to two, and from two to a hundred High Grade Ominous Corpses.

Ominous Corpses ran after the group, mouth open wide until to their chest.

The Ominous Corpses socket-less eyes became even wider as a horrifying worm like nerves crawled out of their sockets to form into another mouth like suction cups.

"What the hell?! I have never seen such an ugly Ominous Corpse before, they look so gross! Yuck!"

Gu When who looked back and saw the scene gagged in disgust.

He quickly look back in front to avoid the scene behind him, he did not have enough guts to look back.

"What are those Ominous Corpses anyway? They do not seem like the usual Ominous Corpses, they seemed to be another breed of them." Ming YanYan said.

"Are you saying that someone is behind this matter? There is a mastermind?" Bai Yin stated.

"Maybe there really is a mastermind behind this!"

Gu When felt enlightened.

"Just think. Why are there so many Ominous Corpses here? Why are the citizens of this town missing? Most of all, who reported to the Sect that Ominous Corpses are attacking them? When we came here, not even a soul is to be seen. Just with this we can conclude that we have fallen into a trap."

"If what your saying is true, then we are all in great danger. Not like were not in one now." Bai Yin mumbled.

"G-Guys *pant*..." Ming YanYan panted, she felt like her leg was killing her.

"Little Ming, are you alright?" Bai Yin asked slowing down a little.

"Big Sis Bai, I c-can no longer hold on much longer. My feet is killing me."

"Oh my gosh, Little Ming, your ankle.." Bai Yin looked at Ming YanYans feet.

Seeing her horrified look as she slowly took a step back from her, Ming YanYan looked at her ankle and screamed.

"AHHHHHH!!"

"What's happening?"

Gu When who heard the scream from behind stop running and looked back at the other two.

"Why are you screamin--- gosh! Senior Sister Bai, y-your leg..."

Feng Yao also stop running when Gu When stop, he grab Gu When's shoulders as he look at Ming YanYan.

His eyes widened in shock, he grab Gu When away from the other two woman and ran.

"H-Help!"

Ming YanYan who saw the horrifying scene looked at Bai Yin horrified.

Her face twisted as snot started to fall from her nose.

Ming YanYan drop to her butt as she tried to get the head munching on her leg but her efforts was of no use.