Arc 7.13 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.13 Xiao Hua

Feeling the trepidation in her heart coming true, Xiao Hua slowly looked behind her and she saw the two people she does not want or want to see in her whole life!

'What the h*ck is the ML and FL doing here? Oh well, maybe its time for me to face them.'

Li Tian who was closing in on the group together with Yi QianQian found out that there was an extra person within the group of disciples, he found the figure in red familiar.

"Its you!" Li Tian said as he pointed a finger at her face.

"Its rude to point your fingers at people you know." Xiao Hua indifferently said.

"Ow. Sorry."

Li Tian quickly put his hand down but still he continued on staring at her.

Yi QianQian who saw this scene frowned when she saw her lover looking at another woman.

She glared at Xiao Hua who did not give a f*ck at her attitude, she tug Li Tian back.

"Tian ge, do you know each other?'

Yi QianQian pouted as she looked at Li Tian accusingly like he had done something bad behind her back.

"Ah, Qianer. Were really not acquainted with each other, we just met once. That's all."

Li Tian explained honestly but Yi QianQian does not believe him but still acted as if she understands him while boiling a pot of vinegar in her heart.

"Is that so?"

Yi QianQian smiled sweetly at Xiao Hua as she held Li Tians arms, it was as if she was saying that he is hers.

"I'm Yi QianQian by the way, Li Tian's lover."

"En. Nice to meet you." Xiao Hua said crossing her arms.

The four who were watching the scene looked at Yi QianQian and Xiao Hua back and forth.

They could see an invisible light coming out from both of the women's eyes.

"Say, who'll win between the two of them if they start fighting?" Ming YanYan whispered.

"I say, Sis Xiao will win. She's at the Gold Core Stage after all while Yi QianQian is only at the Red Core Stage. Yi QianQian will definitely lose." Gu When said rubbing his chin.

"Win or lose, Senior Brother Li would still choose Yi QianQian over Junior Xiao. She is his lover after all." Bai Yin said but was a little hesitant of her answer.

"Meh. Senior Sister Bai, just look at Sis Xiao. She is so beautiful that she could even topple a kingdom just with her beauty alone. Say, can you honestly say with your hand on your chest that Li Tian is not moved by Sis Xiao's beauty at all?" Gu When said.

"Senior Brother Li is not like that." Bai Yin said.

"But looking at him, he looked like he is about to eat Sis Xiao whole. Just look at his eyes, his eyes never left Sis Xiao ever since he saw her. Can you really say that he does not even have a bit of a liking towards her?" Gu When retorted.

The bickering of the four people stop when Xiao Hua suddenly spoke, she already had enough of their nonsense.

Even though the group were speaking in a whisper, heaven do bless them with more IQ, they are all cultivators for heavens sake!

"I guess I better get going then." Xiao Hua said turning back.

"Wait!"

Li Tian yelled after her but Xiao Hua had already left, her speed frightening.