Arc 7.7 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.7 Xiao Hua

Xiao Hua stared in space for a time being before finally snapping back to reality.

She had finally made up her mind that no matter what happens, she will never ever harm her Hubby.

She is the one who has control of the body.

No matter what had happened between the original and her Hubby, its not on her.

She decides whether to kill him or not.

‘F*ck that System and its bonus! It's my Hubby we are talking here!!'

“Are you alright?"

Xiao Hua watch Qiu Yue who was still on a daze on the ground. She reached out her hand to help him up.

'He looks so stupid. Still, cute.'

Qiu Yue snap out of his daze, he was confused when he saw Xiao Hua reaching her hands at him to help.

Wasn't she supposed to hate him?

“What is the matter? Are you hurt?"

Xiao Hua smiled like an angel, that she was, at Qiu Yue.

She squat beside him and look him over to see if there are any injuries on him when she tackled him down.

“It doesn't look like your injured or is it an internal injury?"

Xiao Hua was about to reach her hands towards Qiu Yue's chest to see if he has internal injury but he quickly crawled back avoiding her hand.

He thought that, she was about to open his robes to check his injuries.

That's why, he quickly avoided her.

“I-I'm fine. No need to check more." Qiu Yue immediately explained gripping his robes tighter in his grasp.

“Ow. Okay."

Xiao Hua looked at Qiu Yue like he had some few screw loose seeing the way he was acting.

“Then since you're not injured or anything, aren't you going to stand up? The ground is dirty you know."

“I... Okay."

Qiu Yue nervously looked away from her, he did not dare meet her eye head on.

He quickly stood up and pat his clothes for any dirt.

“Qiu Yue, do you feel uncomfortable around me?" Xiao Hua suddenly asked out of nowhere which caused Qiu Yue to choke on his spit.

“You! I. Xiao Hua!"

Qiu Yue kept on changing his words unable to speak what he has in mind.

“Yes? Is there a problem?" Xiao Hua looked at him amused.

“I. I..."

Qiu Yue who looked awkward at first looked at Xiao Hua with misty eyes as he tried to convey something to her but was unable to.

Xiao Hua who was looking at him felt her heart softened and lost the heart of teasing him seeing that he was already about to cry.

She smiled as she pulled him into her arms.

“Xiao Hua?"

Qiu Yue was startled when she suddenly hug him.

“I know what your about to say. You dont need to say it anymore. What you only need to know is that I never blamed you. It's not your fault. It never was. Qiu Yue, let it all go." Xiao Hua gently said as she hug him.